OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

so....the regular is the early black white sample like..... the supreme is the one with the ankle sleeve......what about the elite ?

so....the regular is the early black white sample like..... the supreme is the one with the ankle sleeve......what about the elite ?

i'll stick to the regular pairs most likely.

i just hope Nike doesn't be stupid and only put the elites/supremes on ID.

if the regulars look like the samples then i might cop...but the supremes are just whatever...

if the regulars look like the samples then i might cop...but the supremes are just whatever...

Man if these perform like the ZK1 then im all over it. THe ZK1 was one of the best performing Kobe in his line

I assume these will feel like low top ZK1 but will feature better cushion and more comfortable lining and padding etc.

Man if these perform like the ZK1 then im all over it. THe ZK1 was one of the best performing Kobe in his line

I assume these will feel like low top ZK1 but will feature better cushion and more comfortable lining and padding etc.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

LOL no casual appeal AT ALL.
this is what people said about the ZK6.
and please, stop whining about the visible
flywire.
sick.gif

The 488371-001 Black/Volt-Cool Grey KB7s sound like a winner. So far the maize 7s look A LOT better than the inline pair to me for some reason.

The 488371-001 Black/Volt-Cool Grey KB7s sound like a winner. So far the maize 7s look A LOT better than the inline pair to me for some reason.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Here is the release list from the other site.

02/04/12 Nike Kobe VII
488-371-001 Black/Volt-Cool Grey
$140.00

03/31/12 Nike Kobe VII
488371-101 White/Concord-Del Sol-Neutral Grey
$140.00

04/06/12 Nike Kobe VII Poison Dart Frog Pack "Easter"
488371-300 Mint Candy/Black
$140.00

05/19/12 Nike Kobe VII Poison Dart Frog Pack
488371-500 Court Purple/Wolf Grey-Black-Tour Yellow
$140.00
nerd.gif

I might not have enough money left for jordans when the 7s come out...
happy.gif

and yeah, the supremes don't seem to have a regular tongue. I'll stick with
the regular version.
maybe one elite. maybe.

Back
Top Bottom