OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Wow... No thanks !

All this makes me wanna do is buy some Purple socks....
roll.gif

Now I gotta shop for colored socks.... Smh.
laugh.gif

that pic confirms it.

im not touchin those elites...

hope they dont make colorways i want in that model...

that pic confirms it.

that pic confirms it.

I wanna see the easter colorways! plus that volt pair. I guess I won't be getting the del sols. I'd rather get an elite
pair than the supreme. It's just a $20 difference.

I wanna see the easter colorways! plus that volt pair. I guess I won't be getting the del sols. I'd rather get an elite

This frog stuff sounds intriguing to me

what spots? maybe warts? or toad like skin??

seriously??? no tongue? why would Nike ever think that would be a good idea? dont think it wouldve been that difficult to wear the sleeve underneath a conventional tongue

seriously??? no tongue? why would Nike ever think that would be a good idea? dont think it wouldve been that difficult to wear the sleeve underneath a conventional tongue

Personally, I love it! I love the fact that you have to rock the bootie.

I hope all the exclusive/good releases are in this version so it makes them easier to cop.

I dont buy dress shoes for work and complain they have no traction on the court. I dont buy sandals and complain that they dont keep my feet warm. THESE ARE BASKETBALL SHOES FIRST AND FOREMOST. Thats all I care about.

"You mean I can't rock them untied with the tongue popped in my skinny jeans?!?!?!" - NOPE!!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom