OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I really hate Yuku.. We need something different. This site isn't near what it could be.

..Kobe VIIs..

i seriously can't get onto nt half of the time

I really hate Yuku.. We need something different. This site isn't near what it could be.

..Kobe VIIs..

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

..Kobe VIIs..

QFT...I probably spend as much time actually finding posts with all these blank pages as I do posting SMH.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

..Kobe VIIs..

QFT...I probably spend as much time actually finding posts with all these blank pages as I do posting SMH.

..Kobe VIIs..
amen to that !!  I especially hate its never-work-search function.
you clicked the post from search results and it's NEVER turned out to be the post i am looking for. not even once.

and yuku spent tons of time in maintenance !! worst forum backed ever.

..Kobe VIIs..
amen to that !!  I especially hate its never-work-search function.
you clicked the post from search results and it's NEVER turned out to be the post i am looking for. not even once.

and yuku spent tons of time in maintenance !! worst forum backed ever.

il cop.. 
pimp.gif

I am hoping, just for those of you who continue to quote something that has not been confirmed, that this shoe does come with what a true two hundred dollar performance shoe would not be complete without. If not, you cats are getting robbed, and no amount of magical thinking will change that. 

I am hoping, just for those of you who continue to quote something that has not been confirmed, that this shoe does come with what a true two hundred dollar performance shoe would not be complete without. If not, you cats are getting robbed, and no amount of magical thinking will change that. 

^
at this point, nothing can really be confirmed apart from the price, RD and colorways.
and even those can still change.

and we haven't seen the $200 shoe yet.

^
at this point, nothing can really be confirmed apart from the price, RD and colorways.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^

That is your opinion.

Originally Posted by In Transit

Hey,
funny-cool-story-bro-hand-rocket.jpg

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif

amen
Yeah I'm a bit of a lurker...ONLY because I don't wanna get into flame wars(I've seen the ignorance that goes on here, plus I've been to Iraq and seen a real war)  and I haven't been able to contribute anything worthwhile to a thread and I could still potentially be wrong. I tried to shed some light though. I was raised under the assumption if you've got nothing to contribute to the conversation to stay out of it. Just my thoughts and here's hoping for a tongue!(on the shoes of course)

Back
Top Bottom