OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

lmao @ the Nat Turner ref

laugh.gif
he just keeps going on and on and on and on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Is it just me, or do these look huge? I wear an 11.5 in Kobes, I hope these photos are of a 15, cause they look giant.
At the time the 5's looked big to me too but once I saw them in person they looked just fine. It's hard without being able to size them up in person. We need a comparison shot with the 6's/5's/etc.
Comparsion pictures?! What kind of stupid idea is that??

What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

Right! Because we really get a great feel when we see shoes NOT on someone's foot lol

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Is it just me, or do these look huge? I wear an 11.5 in Kobes, I hope these photos are of a 15, cause they look giant.
At the time the 5's looked big to me too but once I saw them in person they looked just fine. It's hard without being able to size them up in person. We need a comparison shot with the 6's/5's/etc.
Comparsion pictures?! What kind of stupid idea is that??

What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

Right! Because we really get a great feel when we see shoes NOT on someone's foot lol

I knew I should have just bought a pair from Marquee even though I didnt care for the cw. At least we would have detailed breakdown and comparison pics along with an on court review by now...

*kicking myself

Dang Marqueesole wants $320 not including shipping. If you got them, I would be kicking you!
laugh.gif

I knew I should have just bought a pair from Marquee even though I didnt care for the cw. At least we would have detailed breakdown and comparison pics along with an on court review by now...

*kicking myself

Dang Marqueesole wants $320 not including shipping. If you got them, I would be kicking you!
laugh.gif

tour yellows looks like the varsity maize they used back then... just a little darker I think.
I prefer del sol...

tour yellows looks like the varsity maize they used back then... just a little darker I think.
I prefer del sol...

Back
Top Bottom