OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Are we not getting a special Christmas colorway this year? I heard they had something special planned but it seems they just the tour yellow supremes. Any date for the GR model?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Mugen EP wrote:What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

5cwoyq.jpg

NOOOOOOO

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

these look TERRIBLE. the upper looks like those low end kobe shoes they released. hopefully a black colorway will make these look better...

but yea right now the 7 is one of the worst looking kobes ever...

lebron and kobe getting +%!* looking shoes this year...nike musta knew about the lock out...
Thats actually not a bad idea, maybe Nike did take a year off since they knew the lockout was coming. So I guess we can really look forward to next year and expect something special

Originally Posted by NobleKane

these look TERRIBLE. the upper looks like those low end kobe shoes they released. hopefully a black colorway will make these look better...

but yea right now the 7 is one of the worst looking kobes ever...

lebron and kobe getting +%!* looking shoes this year...nike musta knew about the lock out...
Thats actually not a bad idea, maybe Nike did take a year off since they knew the lockout was coming. So I guess we can really look forward to next year and expect something special

Better now but still kinda boring and redundant with the color blocking. Can't wait to see more c/w in the regular version.

i hope they relaese some CW's where the heel cup color does not extend to the midsole...like on the black with white midsole pair from the very first pics....other than than they lookin good

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Better now but still kinda boring and redundant with the color blocking. Can't wait to see more c/w in the regular version.

I guess you can't please anyone. First people complained about no pics, then pics with the strap, now the colorway. Next is gonna be cause the laces don't have the Kobe logo on it.

oh no not complaining about the colorway(I like these neutral colors) but color blocking, there is a difference. Look for them to go on sale like the VI. I hope the poison dart frogs aren't this years camos. I want to see the VIII already.
tired.gif

oh no not complaining about the colorway(I like these neutral colors) but color blocking, there is a difference. Look for them to go on sale like the VI. I hope the poison dart frogs aren't this years camos. I want to see the VIII already.
tired.gif

That's even if that actual color way comes out. I don't think the poison darts'll be camos.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

tired.gif

That's even if that actual color way comes out. I don't think the poison darts'll be camos.
They won't be camos but they will be similar to them, you can tell just by the way an actual poison dart frog looks. I expect to see the same exact print thats on the frog just not as exaggerated when it comes to the spots like the frog is

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

tired.gif

They won't be camos but they will be similar to them, you can tell just by the way an actual poison dart frog looks. I expect to see the same exact print thats on the frog just not as exaggerated when it comes to the spots like the frog is

You're probably right.

I'm really feelin the herring bone on the sole. My only complaint about the V & VI was the grip, even though it did improve from one to the next. Gel soles are the best IMO.

I like the fact that they're going conservative this time around... Just like the ZK1s. No BS.
313143-101.gif

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-I.gif

Nike-Air-Zoom-Kobe-1.jpg

20110709110338798.jpg

how dope was it... 

keep it simple this time Nike... throw in the wild colors in there every once in a while.... 

Jordans back then didnt need a choas or a gradient colorway to be dope. They were all 2-3 tone-colored shoes.... 

@ NWT Please stop posting pics of the ZK I's. I want to get pair of the black and yellow ones.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom