OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'll be blunt, I truly hate the tongue/ankle sleeve.

Must of us do..But time may straighten that out

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'll be blunt, I truly hate the tongue/ankle sleeve.

Must of us do..But time may straighten that out

^
yeah, it's a little tough on the eyes. But if you think about it, what's harder
to adapt to, the scale upper of the VI or the ankle sleeves of the VII?

Honestly, it's a little ugly looking at it alone, but on feet, it's just like wearing
high quarter socks. At some point
we gotta be realistic with this, you won't be holding the shoe on the top of your
palm. It will be on your foot, they will look like socks. That's it.

^
yeah, it's a little tough on the eyes. But if you think about it, what's harder
to adapt to, the scale upper of the VI or the ankle sleeves of the VII?

Honestly, it's a little ugly looking at it alone, but on feet, it's just like wearing
high quarter socks. At some point
we gotta be realistic with this, you won't be holding the shoe on the top of your
palm. It will be on your foot, they will look like socks. That's it.

these look TERRIBLE. the upper looks like those low end kobe shoes they released. hopefully a black colorway will make these look better...

but yea right now the 7 is one of the worst looking kobes ever...

lebron and kobe getting +%!* looking shoes this year...nike musta knew about the lock out...

these look TERRIBLE. the upper looks like those low end kobe shoes they released. hopefully a black colorway will make these look better...

but yea right now the 7 is one of the worst looking kobes ever...

lebron and kobe getting +%!* looking shoes this year...nike musta knew about the lock out...

What it comes down to is this:

The people who truly hoop will want to try the supreme and/or elite for purely performance reasons.
Those who are looking to rock casually will be won over by the $140 model, which we haven't seen yet.

Really hate to make LBJ refs, but..
As soon as some heat colorways leak people will be ALL OVER these, same as the 9s.

We've only been given a concord and varsity maize supreme, just think..

Poison dart frog pack, regular version.
Wait for it.
Be ready.

What it comes down to is this:

The people who truly hoop will want to try the supreme and/or elite for purely performance reasons.
Those who are looking to rock casually will be won over by the $140 model, which we haven't seen yet.

Really hate to make LBJ refs, but..
As soon as some heat colorways leak people will be ALL OVER these, same as the 9s.

We've only been given a concord and varsity maize supreme, just think..

Poison dart frog pack, regular version.
Wait for it.
Be ready.

i think the regular pair will perform just as good, heck even better than the supremes. sometimes doing 'too much' can be a bad thing. and i'm afraid that boot, or whatever you want to call it, is going over board.

it's unnecessary and i love how my ankles move freely right now. i don't want to be restricted by that !%%%.

so i'm most likely settling for the $140 pair.

i think the regular pair will perform just as good, heck even better than the supremes. sometimes doing 'too much' can be a bad thing. and i'm afraid that boot, or whatever you want to call it, is going over board.

it's unnecessary and i love how my ankles move freely right now. i don't want to be restricted by that !%%%.

so i'm most likely settling for the $140 pair.

Too much speculation going on when there's not even pics of the GR pairs. Relax, some of you guys over analyze the situation when it comes to these shoes. In the end most of the people who don't even want a pair will end up getting multiple pairs.

Too much speculation going on when there's not even pics of the GR pairs. Relax, some of you guys over analyze the situation when it comes to these shoes. In the end most of the people who don't even want a pair will end up getting multiple pairs.

Are we not getting a special Christmas colorway this year? I heard they had something special planned but it seems they just the tour yellow supremes. Any date for the GR model?

Back
Top Bottom