OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I've seen all the pictures, but I need to see them in person. December is too far away.

I've seen all the pictures, but I need to see them in person. December is too far away.

Originally Posted by SWSH

DSCF6731%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

GS
When (Adult sizes)? I demand an answer.

Angry-Baby-300x291.jpg

These things are insane. The 7s will end up being one of the best looking models in the
Kobe line. very well put design. XMas colorway! CANNOT WAIT! hope it's an insane colorway.

These things are insane. The 7s will end up being one of the best looking models in the
Kobe line. very well put design. XMas colorway! CANNOT WAIT! hope it's an insane colorway.

laugh.gif
at the baby picture

i really hope the Xmas CW is the like the grinches VIs but with more black
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the baby picture

i really hope the Xmas CW is the like the grinches VIs but with more black
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

can we get a white based CW already? SMH i need inline/concords ASAP

I'm gonna be getting some white based cws this go around. I hated the off white scales of the vi.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

can we get a white based CW already? SMH i need inline/concords ASAP

I'm gonna be getting some white based cws this go around. I hated the off white scales of the vi.

Originally Posted by JRodski

wow. how the GS version gone look better than the adult....

That's with all shoes tho.

And once nike decides to drop pics of more cw's, they better drop like a ton of bricks. This wait is getting pretty annoying.

Originally Posted by JRodski

wow. how the GS version gone look better than the adult....

That's with all shoes tho.

And once nike decides to drop pics of more cw's, they better drop like a ton of bricks. This wait is getting pretty annoying.

X-Mas will be a supreme release - AppleGreen sleeves/ankle strap. Purple almost violet upper with dots that resembles a cheetah's print on the front, red laces.
Moving away from the Black Mamba and going into a predator theme with leopard/cheetah. There is a leopard/cheetah icon on the heel.

Also the Poison Blue Frog is so smooth. Just google Poison Blue Dart Frog and you'll get the idea. Although the blue won't be as bright as the real frog.
There is a small frog icon on the heel of the shoe.

There is also a cheetah/leopard colorway. Again, just Google Leopard/Cheetah and you'll get the basic gist.

And of course they will be available on NikeID as well.

Back
Top Bottom