OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

X-Mas will be a supreme release - AppleGreen sleeves/ankle strap. Purple almost violet upper with dots that resembles a cheetah's print on the front, red laces.
Moving away from the Black Mamba and going into a predator theme with leopard/cheetah. There is a leopard/cheetah icon on the heel.

Also the Poison Blue Frog is so smooth. Just google Poison Blue Dart Frog and you'll get the idea. Although the blue won't be as bright as the real frog.
There is a small frog icon on the heel of the shoe.

There is also a cheetah/leopard colorway. Again, just Google Leopard/Cheetah and you'll get the basic gist.

And of course they will be available on NikeID as well.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

X-Mas will be a supreme release - AppleGreen sleeves/ankle strap. Purple almost violet upper with dots that resembles a cheetah's print on the front, red laces.
Moving away from the Black Mamba and going into a predator theme with leopard/cheetah. There is a leopard/cheetah icon on the heel.

Also the Poison Blue Frog is so smooth. Just google Poison Blue Dart Frog and you'll get the idea. Although the blue won't be as bright as the real frog.

There is also a cheetah/leopard colorway. Again, just Google Leopard/Cheetah and you'll get the basic gist.

do you know how much they'll be going for on NikeID?

do you know how much they'll be going for on NikeID?

Originally Posted by AZP

didn't they post up pics of an inline/concord CW a while back?

yea but i dont want the stupid ugly sleeve. i like lows, dont need that extra garbage

Originally Posted by AZP

didn't they post up pics of an inline/concord CW a while back?

yea but i dont want the stupid ugly sleeve. i like lows, dont need that extra garbage

*high five*

x'mas pair = chaos
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info. The anticipation is building up even more.

*high five*

x'mas pair = chaos
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info. The anticipation is building up even more.

al3x89 & thapointguy - I can't remember whether they mentioned pricepoint for NikeID, I was in a state of shock with my jaw on the floor and eyes transfixed on the X-mas joint. But there will be option for the ankle support on ID.

al3x89 & thapointguy - I can't remember whether they mentioned pricepoint for NikeID, I was in a state of shock with my jaw on the floor and eyes transfixed on the X-mas joint. But there will be option for the ankle support on ID.

kinda sounds like the kd 4 nerfs (christmas vii). Keep forgetting we haven't seen the elites, keep confusion the premes with elites.

kinda sounds like the kd 4 nerfs (christmas vii). Keep forgetting we haven't seen the elites, keep confusion the premes with elites.

Im excited about the elites. Been hooping in kobes since the 4's and every year they get better I feel.

Im excited about the elites. Been hooping in kobes since the 4's and every year they get better I feel.

Back
Top Bottom