OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Some of these colorways sound interesting but at the same time way too exotic for me lol. I really can't see myself wearing cheetah or leopard print shoes, but hey, maybe they'll prove me wrong with some good execution.

i feel you, same with the VI's camos everyone was so pumped and excited about them and look at them now...there on sale

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Some of these colorways sound interesting but at the same time way too exotic for me lol. I really can't see myself wearing cheetah or leopard print shoes, but hey, maybe they'll prove me wrong with some good execution.

i feel you, same with the VI's camos everyone was so pumped and excited about them and look at them now...there on sale

Originally Posted by Freeze

these shoes really missed the ball with me. they look soooo dang plain to me. like the next edition of dream years. I just dont get how the 6's were so stylish and these seem to regress in style. i have no problem with the price increase as i'll probably pass on this version of the line smh. 16 pairs of vi's...0 vii's. smh

You've seen all the colorways? 
How can you tell the VII's are going to be plain when only 2 of the simplest colorways in the Kobe line have been shown? 

If these are anything like the IV's, V's, VI's, there's going to be about 50 colorways. Hard for me to believe that all of them are going to be plain.

these shoes really missed the ball with me. they look soooo dang plain to me. like the next edition of dream years. I just dont get how the 6's were so stylish and these seem to regress in style. i have no problem with the price increase as i'll probably pass on this version of the line smh. 16 pairs of vi's...0 vii's. smh

How can you tell the VII's are going to be plain when only 2 of the simplest colorways in the Kobe line have been shown? 

If these are anything like the IV's, V's, VI's, there's going to be about 50 colorways. Hard for me to believe that all of them are going to be plain.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

i'm not going off colorways my man. I'm looking at the body of the shoe. I'm sure theyre will be some wild colors, but because the body of the shoe is so simple, imo, they're only ever be colorful simple shoes.  I mean maybe theyll grow on me. I dont want to completely hate them, but right now, they seem like the slow stepbrother of the vis.  the scales on the vi's easily make the lack-there-of on these boring as hell

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

i'm not going off colorways my man. I'm looking at the body of the shoe. I'm sure theyre will be some wild colors, but because the body of the shoe is so simple, imo, they're only ever be colorful simple shoes.  I mean maybe theyll grow on me. I dont want to completely hate them, but right now, they seem like the slow stepbrother of the vis.  the scales on the vi's easily make the lack-there-of on these boring as hell

The VI's were very creative. But these are more like the V's in simplicity. I feel like these will not dissapoint, but the only thing that is pissing me off is this wait for official pictures and more colorways.

The VI's were very creative. But these are more like the V's in simplicity. I feel like these will not dissapoint, but the only thing that is pissing me off is this wait for official pictures and more colorways.

I'm happy people are prematurely passing on these. hate on! I like the shoe
and they look phenomenal. more for me. I hope the hype for the xmas release
is ultra low so that I can cop with ease.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

CONGRATS.

CONGRATS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CONGRATS.
large_adcashew.JPG

enjoy the "Ultimate Pass" on the zk7... I know we will.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CONGRATS.
large_adcashew.JPG

enjoy the "Ultimate Pass" on the zk7... I know we will.

Whenever a shoe takes a step back in looks and a step foward in performance they're going to get a bad report from the casual seekers. The 6s had so much casual appeal, the 7s....basically none. I think these will perform well but if your not a ball player I can see the complaints. They look pretty weak so far.....

Whenever a shoe takes a step back in looks and a step foward in performance they're going to get a bad report from the casual seekers. The 6s had so much casual appeal, the 7s....basically none. I think these will perform well but if your not a ball player I can see the complaints. They look pretty weak so far.....

I think you got it backwards. The VII and the V has more casual appeal than the VI imo. The scales weren't casual friendly to the average joe imo. That's why the sales were lackluster along the way. I can see those ppl getting these(regular version since it has more casual appeal) because they are scaled(no pun) down versions of the VI. Maybe not at these price points but when they go on sale or hit outlets. That just my opinion.

I think you got it backwards. The VII and the V has more casual appeal than the VI imo. The scales weren't casual friendly to the average joe imo. That's why the sales were lackluster along the way. I can see those ppl getting these(regular version since it has more casual appeal) because they are scaled(no pun) down versions of the VI. Maybe not at these price points but when they go on sale or hit outlets. That just my opinion.

inchecksince81

You could say that. the 6 had simpler midsole balancing the ridiculous upper.
but what's funny is this, last year people said that the 6 had no casual appeal like the
zk5. And now look how popular the zk6 is... but yeah, as of now in terms of casual appeal
zk6>zk7 but I wouldn't say zero casual appeal.

Back
Top Bottom