OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

They are dropping an Olympic color way of this shoe and the Lebron 9 Low this July that should be fire!! No pics as of yet but it only makes sense since they are going bananas with both shoes.

I also agree that the Grinch>Leopard, but the Leopard's are great and unique in their own way. The purple and volt is a striking colorway and as someone posted, they look good with red, volt or purple laces.

Can't wait for these to show up at my door.

Still salty I sold my Grinches in a money pinch a couple months ago
ohwell.gif

I also agree that the Grinch>Leopard, but the Leopard's are great and unique in their own way. The purple and volt is a striking colorway and as someone posted, they look good with red, volt or purple laces.

Can't wait for these to show up at my door.

Still salty I sold my Grinches in a money pinch a couple months ago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the lebron xmas sucks so bad. an all red shoe? that a TB? LOL

don't see how it's any different than the grinch's, and i'm sure you bought a pair of those 
tongue.gif

don't see how it's any different than the grinch's, and i'm sure you bought a pair of those 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

tongue.gif

the brons are plain red. Looks gr really. Nothing special.we've seen tons of red sneaks. Apple green and volt pair,that's smthing new. Flywade 2 all red too. Cp3.v too.. The red tb zk6 looks better really.

tongue.gif

the brons are plain red. Looks gr really. Nothing special.we've seen tons of red sneaks. Apple green and volt pair,that's smthing new. Flywade 2 all red too. Cp3.v too.. The red tb zk6 looks better really.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

ZK 7 Concords Supreme already available here in the Philippines, not feeling the colorway though.

Still need to see some pics of NWT on it. haha

Lol. I can't wait for those (inlines?). The purple sleeve got me.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

ZK 7 Concords Supreme already available here in the Philippines, not feeling the colorway though.

Still need to see some pics of NWT on it. haha

Lol. I can't wait for those (inlines?). The purple sleeve got me.

tongue.gif

i was talking about the zk6 grinch's. to me they were pretty plain
but yes, the lebrons are plain.

tongue.gif

i was talking about the zk6 grinch's. to me they were pretty plain
but yes, the lebrons are plain.

I wonder if the graphic on the insoles is one of the ones that peels off after one wear or if it will stay, anyone know yet? I know the past 2 have been permanent (not that this really matters but I'm just curious)

I wonder if the graphic on the insoles is one of the ones that peels off after one wear or if it will stay, anyone know yet? I know the past 2 have been permanent (not that this really matters but I'm just curious)

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay for my leopards. They will be here on Thursday! Not bad and got them for $154.43 using the 20% off the giftcard.

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay for my leopards. They will be here on Thursday! Not bad and got them for $154.43 using the 20% off the giftcard.

Back
Top Bottom