OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

What do you guys plan on wearing with the Cheetah's? (casually)
laugh.gif

i wanna pick up a pair of volt laces now...someone was rocking a pair of the oval shaped ones that looked decent. i wonder if the random FTL ones they sell at the mall will match.

i wanna pick up a pair of volt laces now...someone was rocking a pair of the oval shaped ones that looked decent. i wonder if the random FTL ones they sell at the mall will match.

This dude lockdown36 is a bum reseller. Asked him to trade me a size 10.5 for one of the many size 11s he has and id pay for both shipping and he said "yes with a 75 dollar 'convince' fee"....... Jesus

This dude lockdown36 is a bum reseller. Asked him to trade me a size 10.5 for one of the many size 11s he has and id pay for both shipping and he said "yes with a 75 dollar 'convince' fee"....... Jesus

^^I'm not surprised one bit....

when's the real releases coming?...oh wait, first page is still not updated.....d'oh!

^^I'm not surprised one bit....

when's the real releases coming?...oh wait, first page is still not updated.....d'oh!

Back
Top Bottom