OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^^I'm not surprised one bit....

when's the real releases coming?...oh wait, first page is still not updated.....d'oh!

^Not to be a buzz kill.... but, it's always at a sellers discretion to what they want to do. Why is he obligated to do you any favors lol.......

^Not to be a buzz kill.... but, it's always at a sellers discretion to what they want to do. Why is he obligated to do you any favors lol.......

Originally Posted by dream5hift

haha I poked the bump with a needle to get the air out. I pressed the air out and no more sticky noise.

Got the same thing with mine. Didn't even think of that. Good looks

Originally Posted by dream5hift

haha I poked the bump with a needle to get the air out. I pressed the air out and no more sticky noise.

Got the same thing with mine. Didn't even think of that. Good looks

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

more pics

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the lebron xmas sucks so bad. an all red shoe? that a TB? LOL
*Looks @ SN* Good thing you're not a biased person...
eyes.gif
nah, I've liked every single LeBron 9 except  for the white ones... the xmas pair just lacked any thought process.

the kobe vii creases pretty bad.
oh well, as long as they don't rip! while playing.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the lebron xmas sucks so bad. an all red shoe? that a TB? LOL
*Looks @ SN* Good thing you're not a biased person...
eyes.gif
nah, I've liked every single LeBron 9 except  for the white ones... the xmas pair just lacked any thought process.

the kobe vii creases pretty bad.
oh well, as long as they don't rip! while playing.

Got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay...will arrive Jan. 4..WOW! It's okay. Not in a hurry. First time to be successful in Eastbay for midnight release!

Back
Top Bottom