OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by AZP

Sharks would be even doper with speckles on the midsole. Maybe red for blood splatter

Sounds great since I'm watching JAWS right now

Originally Posted by AZP

Sharks would be even doper with speckles on the midsole. Maybe red for blood splatter

Originally Posted by AZP

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

http://nicekicks.wpengine...iles/2011/12/shark-3.jpg

Maybe I missed this on the thread...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those will be mine! I planned on staying away from the VII but these I need!!!
Those are very nice
pimp.gif
...must cop..

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Damn,Kobe looks old in this screen shot.Hard to believe he's only 33, guess thats what 16 years in the NBA will do toyou.
I hope he can make one more run at a title,he's an all time great.
Seems like only yesterday he was airballing jumpers against the Utah Jazz.
laugh.gif

Time for Nike tocut out this $180 sh*twith a fake ankle brace and release some Kobe heat.

Damn,Kobe looks old in this screen shot.Hard to believe he's only 33, guess thats what 16 years in the NBA will do toyou.
laugh.gif

Time for Nike tocut out this $180 sh*twith a fake ankle brace and release some Kobe heat.

laugh.gif

Time for a New Year's Eve miracle story.
I missed the release date for the Christmas VIIs because I was flying back from Korea on vacation to see my family. On the 29th, I swung by the Sacramento HOH to see what they had, and lo and behold they had two size 10 christmases left, but I am a size 9.5. The high price and size difference wasn't sitting well with me, so I decided to let them sit and, if I changed my mind, I would get them another day if they were still there. I didn't take long to change my mind and called the next day to see if they still had them, but was met with "Sorry, those size 10 Kobes are gone". I felt bad, but I knew I was rolling the dice when I left the first time. I asked, just because you never know, if they had a 9.5 in. "Yes, we actually just had someone return those today". I booked it over to HOH and copped them with my birthday coupon. Bonus points since it actually was my birthday last week.
(Sorry for the cell pics, my camera is currently hiding from me.)

No waiting, my size, below retail, some days after release date?
New years miracle.
Have a good one everybody, I know I will!

I missed the release date for the Christmas VIIs because I was flying back from Korea on vacation to see my family. On the 29th, I swung by the Sacramento HOH to see what they had, and lo and behold they had two size 10 christmases left, but I am a size 9.5. The high price and size difference wasn't sitting well with me, so I decided to let them sit and, if I changed my mind, I would get them another day if they were still there. I didn't take long to change my mind and called the next day to see if they still had them, but was met with "Sorry, those size 10 Kobes are gone". I felt bad, but I knew I was rolling the dice when I left the first time. I asked, just because you never know, if they had a 9.5 in. "Yes, we actually just had someone return those today". I booked it over to HOH and copped them with my birthday coupon. Bonus points since it actually was my birthday last week.

New years miracle.

New years miracle.

Originally Posted by KG21

Kobe's hand is swollen because his wrist is taped so tightly, how is that not obvious?

Im not sure if youre serious

Your hand doesnt just swell if you tape your wrist really tight. Do NFL linemen hands swell when they tape their wrist tight?

Back
Top Bottom