OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

update. not cheetahs for me.

beware of mrfantastic21.

when i asked in here about the shoes, dude PMd me like what size did i need. i told him a 10 and he said 225 shipped parcel post.

we agreed on ups ground and then his communication became weak like he didnt want to sell the shoes anymore.

a day later, he sent me the invoice. i paid with my boys paypal and he was fine with that.

log onto his paypal today and see a refund with no explanation.

terrible.

beware of mrfantastic21.

when i asked in here about the shoes, dude PMd me like what size did i need. i told him a 10 and he said 225 shipped parcel post.

we agreed on ups ground and then his communication became weak like he didnt want to sell the shoes anymore.

a day later, he sent me the invoice. i paid with my boys paypal and he was fine with that.

terrible.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I dont even understand why they went with red laces. Purple or Volt would have been perfect
Christmas color.
I actually like the red laces. I like them with the volt laces from the Grinches as well, but I just recently switched to the volt laces on my Grinches and now I don't want to take them off.
laugh.gif

I dont even understand why they went with red laces. Purple or Volt would have been perfect
Christmas color.
I actually like the red laces. I like them with the volt laces from the Grinches as well, but I just recently switched to the volt laces on my Grinches and now I don't want to take them off.
laugh.gif

Christmas color.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerry24

Yeah, I guess it's gonna happen anytime you have velcro. My Kobe 2's used to tear up my laces.

A guy from 3 pages back I think suggested to cut the excess velcro that is bound to touch the collar part of the shoes that its getting hit when you use the play strong insole. Just cut the excess on the lower part of the velcro(both sides) . I did his advice and so far the tear doesnt show anymore. 
smile.gif

Yeah, I guess it's gonna happen anytime you have velcro. My Kobe 2's used to tear up my laces.

A guy from 3 pages back I think suggested to cut the excess velcro that is bound to touch the collar part of the shoes that its getting hit when you use the play strong insole. Just cut the excess on the lower part of the velcro(both sides) . I did his advice and so far the tear doesnt show anymore. 
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.

awful, i hate that crap

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.

awful, i hate that crap

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.

awful, i hate that crap

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.

Before bashing me on NT what for me to respond to your PM about the refund.

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.
your pm?

this:
I did contact and was knocking down my asking price of the shoes for you. I just didn't like your bragging on nt...that pissed me off. So I refunded your money back. Your acting like I ripped you off. 
i say beware because you made a deal. you took my money. then u decided not to sell me the shoes because you caught a hissy fit because i was glad about the price i paid.

thats not good business 1 bit and i think people buying from you should know that.

i didnt come to u. u came to me.

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.
your pm?

this:
I did contact and was knocking down my asking price of the shoes for you. I just didn't like your bragging on nt...that pissed me off. So I refunded your money back. Your acting like I ripped you off. 
i say beware because you made a deal. you took my money. then u decided not to sell me the shoes because you caught a hissy fit because i was glad about the price i paid.

thats not good business 1 bit and i think people buying from you should know that.

beware of mrfantastic21.

terrible.
your pm?

this:

Back
Top Bottom