OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

yea interested to see how the midsole separated...trying to get a pair of the concords to hoop in, but not if they're gonna break after two or three wears

yea interested to see how the midsole separated...trying to get a pair of the concords to hoop in, but not if they're gonna break after two or three wears

I took my play strong soles out. The velcro is starting to fray the back of the sockliner. Anyone else having this problem?
I've been very careful not to let it touch cuz I knew it would get caught on it. As careful as i was it still happened.
devil.gif

I took my play strong soles out. The velcro is starting to fray the back of the sockliner. Anyone else having this problem?
I've been very careful not to let it touch cuz I knew it would get caught on it. As careful as i was it still happened.
devil.gif

That's bound to happen with anything involving velcro. My 2K4's always tear my shoe laces to shreds no matter how careful I am. I just cut the fuzz off with scissors.

That's bound to happen with anything involving velcro. My 2K4's always tear my shoe laces to shreds no matter how careful I am. I just cut the fuzz off with scissors.

Originally Posted by jerry24

devil.gif

I have noticed that too, but my socks kind of take care of the annoyance 

Originally Posted by jerry24

devil.gif

I have noticed that too, but my socks kind of take care of the annoyance 

I couldn't deal with the red laces on my pair so I grabbed the laces off my tennis ball hypermaxes and put them on these.

I don't know why Nike didn't put an extra set of laces, no biggie though.

I couldn't deal with the red laces on my pair so I grabbed the laces off my tennis ball hypermaxes and put them on these.

update. not cheetahs for me.

beware of mrfantastic21.

when i asked in here about the shoes, dude PMd me like what size did i need. i told him a 10 and he said 225 shipped parcel post.

we agreed on ups ground and then his communication became weak like he didnt want to sell the shoes anymore.

a day later, he sent me the invoice. i paid with my boys paypal and he was fine with that.

log onto his paypal today and see a refund with no explanation.

terrible.

Back
Top Bottom