OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

anyone know the RD for the bangs and/or the yotd's? somethin tells me one of em will drop 3/2

somebody NEEDS to do somethin about that first page...

anyone know the RD for the bangs and/or the yotd's? somethin tells me one of em will drop 3/2

somebody NEEDS to do somethin about that first page...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by never wear them

How are they better?
I prefer the galaxy theme on the inside, than the outside, although I like the subtle galaxy print on the carbon fiber area. The orange/mango colors pop, really stands out, giving it a sun burst look. The lion (leo) on the tongue looks amazing, fits better with Lebron's "King of the Jungle" anthem and the design (stars on the tongue and leo shooting stars tail) is very galaxy-esque. Speckled midsole reminds me of stars and the 3M swoosh and GiTD bottom sole is beautiful (even the "pull for lockdown" is 3M), really sets the tone of a ASG galaxy theme.  

Then you forgot to mention that, it was your opinion. Fair enough, I respect that.

I still think if you'd show both shoes to a blind kid and asked him which shoe resembles astronomy more... He'd pick the Kobe Bryants.

But since I'm not blind, it's just an opinion. Lol

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by never wear them

How are they better?
I prefer the galaxy theme on the inside, than the outside, although I like the subtle galaxy print on the carbon fiber area. The orange/mango colors pop, really stands out, giving it a sun burst look. The lion (leo) on the tongue looks amazing, fits better with Lebron's "King of the Jungle" anthem and the design (stars on the tongue and leo shooting stars tail) is very galaxy-esque. Speckled midsole reminds me of stars and the 3M swoosh and GiTD bottom sole is beautiful (even the "pull for lockdown" is 3M), really sets the tone of a ASG galaxy theme.  

Then you forgot to mention that, it was your opinion. Fair enough, I respect that.

I still think if you'd show both shoes to a blind kid and asked him which shoe resembles astronomy more... He'd pick the Kobe Bryants.

But since I'm not blind, it's just an opinion. Lol

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I am someone who is totally neutral on the whole Kobe/Lebron thing, so there is no bias here. I fully believe the LeBron Galaxy's are a better executed shoe, as is the whole LeBron line this year. Better colorways, better overall look/detail.

Kobe did it last year (I bought 4 pairs of Kobe VI's), this year Bron's shoe camp just one upped em IMO.
BUT with that said, there is no end all, be all voice here, shoes/clothing is totally a TASTE thing, and I am not right, and neither are you, yes you, this is all our own tastes and opinion. 

pimp.gif

And that's how I usually base it with shoes only. Hell, I have more Lebrons than some of those Lebron fans. He def is getting the ZK5/6 treatment.

I like the galaxy lebrons just bc of the color. But, I'm still not a fan of the model. I'll prob cop.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I am someone who is totally neutral on the whole Kobe/Lebron thing, so there is no bias here. I fully believe the LeBron Galaxy's are a better executed shoe, as is the whole LeBron line this year. Better colorways, better overall look/detail.

Kobe did it last year (I bought 4 pairs of Kobe VI's), this year Bron's shoe camp just one upped em IMO.
BUT with that said, there is no end all, be all voice here, shoes/clothing is totally a TASTE thing, and I am not right, and neither are you, yes you, this is all our own tastes and opinion. 

pimp.gif

And that's how I usually base it with shoes only. Hell, I have more Lebrons than some of those Lebron fans. He def is getting the ZK5/6 treatment.

I like the galaxy lebrons just bc of the color. But, I'm still not a fan of the model. I'll prob cop.

I think Galaxies are like the top 3 Kobes all time...simply because of the design. never seen anything like that

I think Galaxies are like the top 3 Kobes all time...simply because of the design. never seen anything like that

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dont think bron's are excuted better... no hate at all
it looks like a high top Orange County Kobe
looks like more thought was put into the Kobe's
They took the black/grey VIIs and slap the galaxy on the outside. That's pretty well thought out. 

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dont think bron's are excuted better... no hate at all
it looks like a high top Orange County Kobe
looks like more thought was put into the Kobe's
They took the black/grey VIIs and slap the galaxy on the outside. That's pretty well thought out. 

Back
Top Bottom