OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Maybe i am missing something but these feel 
ohwell.gif
to me compared to 4,5,6.  They aren't terribly responsive and are very narrow.  Perhaps I needed to go full size up, but then they might feel clown-like.  I don't know, maybe I am having a bad day, but to me these are the worst feeling Kobe sig in awhile.

Maybe i am missing something but these feel 
ohwell.gif
to me compared to 4,5,6.  They aren't terribly responsive and are very narrow.  Perhaps I needed to go full size up, but then they might feel clown-like.  I don't know, maybe I am having a bad day, but to me these are the worst feeling Kobe sig in awhile.

Since I've gotten a few PM's about this thread, If someone wants to start a Official Kobe VII Volume 2 thread, let me know and I'll shut this one down.

The OP starting the thread must be organized and keep it updated constantly...unlike this one. You guys pretty much know what must be included to make this successful. Pics, dates, info, etc...

I would do it, but I'm not really a fan of Kobe or his shoes so I wouldn't do the thread justice. I'll just continuing patrolling it like I do now by deleting posts, suspending members and giving reminders on buying/selling/trading.

If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Since I've gotten a few PM's about this thread, If someone wants to start a Official Kobe VII Volume 2 thread, let me know and I'll shut this one down.

The OP starting the thread must be organized and keep it updated constantly...unlike this one. You guys pretty much know what must be included to make this successful. Pics, dates, info, etc...

I would do it, but I'm not really a fan of Kobe or his shoes so I wouldn't do the thread justice. I'll just continuing patrolling it like I do now by deleting posts, suspending members and giving reminders on buying/selling/trading.

If you are interested shoot me a PM.

i like 'em both, alot, but the kobes executed WAY better. brons are plain, nice, but plain. the kobes are nuts, will turn heads and is evened out greatly with the graphic and black.

i like 'em both, alot, but the kobes executed WAY better. brons are plain, nice, but plain. the kobes are nuts, will turn heads and is evened out greatly with the graphic and black.

Nice pics, MJ.

Btw, if no one else has approached ijapino, I've asked if I could take the reigns on the Kobe VII Official Thread Volume 2. I'll make a comprehensive and organized list of Kobe VII releases and update continually through out the year.

Back
Top Bottom