OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dont think bron's are excuted better... no hate at all
it looks like a high top Orange County Kobe
looks like more thought was put into the Kobe's
They took the black/grey VIIs and slap the galaxy on the outside. That's pretty well thought out. 

indifferent.gif

Snake Nebula on the insole is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dont think bron's are excuted better... no hate at all
it looks like a high top Orange County Kobe
looks like more thought was put into the Kobe's
They took the black/grey VIIs and slap the galaxy on the outside. That's pretty well thought out. 

indifferent.gif

Snake Nebula on the insole is 
pimp.gif

lebron big bangs? they're nice but it's been done before. no thought process. even the OC's had better execution.
gradient graphic upper. anyway, whatever.

lebron big bangs? they're nice but it's been done before. no thought process. even the OC's had better execution.
gradient graphic upper. anyway, whatever.

I agree. I don't think there's anything special about the Lebron Big Bangs execution versus the Kobe VII Big Bang, but that's just me.

If you like both shoes, and like simpler designs than I can see how some people would prefer the Lebrons, but the Kobe VII lives up to the name Big Bang.

I agree. I don't think there's anything special about the Lebron Big Bangs execution versus the Kobe VII Big Bang, but that's just me.

If you like both shoes, and like simpler designs than I can see how some people would prefer the Lebrons, but the Kobe VII lives up to the name Big Bang.

My Christmas Kobe's came today!! Happy and sad at the same time..... My pair came in, in bad shape cosmetics wise(couple of poor paint jobs, cheetah is missing a leg haha and a little scuff) but the worst part is the air bubble in the front of my left "play fast" insole.. It seems detached from the bottom and glued to the top instead.. I have a feeling that it will pop if I play hard in them..

Pretty disappointed by this but eastbay rep has been helping me so far! Hopefully I can find a replacement insole somewhere.. Anyone have any ideas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

My Christmas Kobe's came today!! Happy and sad at the same time..... My pair came in, in bad shape cosmetics wise(couple of poor paint jobs, cheetah is missing a leg haha and a little scuff) but the worst part is the air bubble in the front of my left "play fast" insole.. It seems detached from the bottom and glued to the top instead.. I have a feeling that it will pop if I play hard in them..

Pretty disappointed by this but eastbay rep has been helping me so far! Hopefully I can find a replacement insole somewhere.. Anyone have any ideas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Probably a theme inspired after Space Mountain.
NASA/Kennedy Space center is in Florida, sounds more logical.

Yeah it is logical. When I think Orlando I think Disney World, thus where I got Space Mountain. Lol

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Probably a theme inspired after Space Mountain.
NASA/Kennedy Space center is in Florida, sounds more logical.

Yeah it is logical. When I think Orlando I think Disney World, thus where I got Space Mountain. Lol

You guys think Avar and Petrie saw each others designs before hand or they were given the idea and told to each run with it and then show it?

You guys think Avar and Petrie saw each others designs before hand or they were given the idea and told to each run with it and then show it?

Originally Posted by lj12

Replacement wise, cant you just ID a pair?? Color wise? Just have to pick something close or contrasting

Originally Posted by lj12

Replacement wise, cant you just ID a pair?? Color wise? Just have to pick something close or contrasting

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

lol what if tho.

LBJs group prob saw someone wear the Mango ZK6s and bit off that... 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

lol what if tho.

LBJs group prob saw someone wear the Mango ZK6s and bit off that... 

Back
Top Bottom