OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

damn... look at that price! that is crazy... maybe it'd be around $175 for the supremes
and $150 for the regular ones in the US... that's china SRP up there, it SHOULD vary...

damn... look at that price! that is crazy... maybe it'd be around $175 for the supremes
and $150 for the regular ones in the US... that's china SRP up there, it SHOULD vary...

Cant wait to see these, i looked around the net and saw a couple places saying that There would be a max air insole too? possible jordan 2011 feel to the shoe?

Cant wait to see these, i looked around the net and saw a couple places saying that There would be a max air insole too? possible jordan 2011 feel to the shoe?

I really like the upper, but Im not feeling the midsole. The upper looks like it will be really smooth and comfortable for your feet.

I really like the upper, but Im not feeling the midsole. The upper looks like it will be really smooth and comfortable for your feet.

If the price tag is 175$... WTH is the price gonna be for the supreme option on NikeiD???
An additional 40-50$... Damn. Well, the $ I'ma save from buying any other sig will go towards this shoe alone.

These look like a better, bigger , stronger zk4

If the price tag is 175$... WTH is the price gonna be for the supreme option on NikeiD???
An additional 40-50$... Damn. Well, the $ I'ma save from buying any other sig will go towards this shoe alone.

These look like a better, bigger , stronger zk4

everyone has been saying the past week about how they have been holding back images of the Lebron 9. Now that it is out, where are the clear images of the Kobe VII's?

everyone has been saying the past week about how they have been holding back images of the Lebron 9. Now that it is out, where are the clear images of the Kobe VII's?

^
agreed. they look like suped up zk4s/zk1 hybrid.
nothing like the 6s from the looks.

I'm super stoked man. more excited than before
the zk6 release..

^
agreed. they look like suped up zk4s/zk1 hybrid.
nothing like the 6s from the looks.

I'm super stoked man. more excited than before
the zk6 release..

pimp.gif
360.. looks like he's wearing the blackout VI's too.

Back
Top Bottom