OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

indifferent.gif
at that price increase

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

more like 180.
this is true.....
kobe is lookin' old....his ups are getting stale..... =(

His vertical was never "amazing" to be honest.  Dude has more body control/strength than pure athleticism ever since he came into the league.

Yeah he's reclining, but it's already been what, 15 seasons with starter minutes?  Add another season or so of mileage on his legs from playoff play and FIBA/Olympic play.

But to be on topic, blackout VI's looking clean with those elites 
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

more like 180.
this is true.....

His vertical was never "amazing" to be honest.  Dude has more body control/strength than pure athleticism ever since he came into the league.

Yeah he's reclining, but it's already been what, 15 seasons with starter minutes?  Add another season or so of mileage on his legs from playoff play and FIBA/Olympic play.

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm a laker homer and a kobe fan as well, but amazing would include dunkers such as VC and MJ. Kobe isn't in that same category, most of his dunks looks amazing because of how he can control/contort his body. Yes, he's one of the best TWO feet leapers in the history of the league, but even looking back at his dunk contest win, he wasn't getting incredibly up there, he just knows how to make a dunk look good and natural.

We can save this talk for the S/T forum though. Anyone hear any rumors on what the box will be looking like this year? Maybe switching from a traditional box to drawer one such as Lebron's?

I'm a laker homer and a kobe fan as well, but amazing would include dunkers such as VC and MJ. Kobe isn't in that same category, most of his dunks looks amazing because of how he can control/contort his body. Yes, he's one of the best TWO feet leapers in the history of the league, but even looking back at his dunk contest win, he wasn't getting incredibly up there, he just knows how to make a dunk look good and natural.

We can save this talk for the S/T forum though. Anyone hear any rumors on what the box will be looking like this year? Maybe switching from a traditional box to drawer one such as Lebron's?

stop with the sports talk guys, you know what's gonna happen...
On to the shoes, in the video its clearly a Kobe 6 he's wearing and not a 7.

stop with the sports talk guys, you know what's gonna happen...
On to the shoes, in the video its clearly a Kobe 6 he's wearing and not a 7.

We still got 5 months to go from release date.

But there's nothing sweeter than to buy a pair of Kobe Bryants during Christmas time.
pimp.gif

But there's nothing sweeter than to buy a pair of Kobe Bryants during Christmas time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif

this
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

this
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Hell, if these get me as excited as the VI did with the first look I may end up ordering from MarqueeSole in Oct again!
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Hell, if these get me as excited as the VI did with the first look I may end up ordering from MarqueeSole in Oct again!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

this is true.....

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
. We have a contender for "dumbest comment of the year"

this is true.....

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
kobe_dunk_dwight.jpg

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
kobe_dunk_dwight.jpg

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

I think these will have a great assortment of colorways. Just have that weird feeling lol

I agree.  I wonder what the Chaos and Christmas cw's will look like.  I'm anxious to see more pics of these.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

I think these will have a great assortment of colorways. Just have that weird feeling lol

I agree.  I wonder what the Chaos and Christmas cw's will look like.  I'm anxious to see more pics of these.

Back
Top Bottom