OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
. We have a contender for "dumbest comment of the year"
kobe_dunk_dwight.jpg
AHHH LAWDDD

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

more like 180.
this is true.....
kobe is lookin' old....his ups are getting stale..... =(

His vertical was never "amazing" to be honest.  Dude has more body control/strength than pure athleticism ever since he came into the league.

Yeah he's reclining, but it's already been what, 15 seasons with starter minutes?  Add another season or so of mileage on his legs from playoff play and FIBA/Olympic play.

But to be on topic, blackout VI's looking clean with those elites 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow....

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

more like 180.
this is true.....

His vertical was never "amazing" to be honest.  Dude has more body control/strength than pure athleticism ever since he came into the league.

Yeah he's reclining, but it's already been what, 15 seasons with starter minutes?  Add another season or so of mileage on his legs from playoff play and FIBA/Olympic play.

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow....

cannot wait for the del sols... CHRISTMAS IS ALWAYS SWEET WITH THESE KOBES!!!!
dammit I need me some new ones. the anticipation is killing me!!!

cannot wait for the del sols... CHRISTMAS IS ALWAYS SWEET WITH THESE KOBES!!!!
dammit I need me some new ones. the anticipation is killing me!!!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by never wear them

We still got 5 months to go from release date.

But there's nothing sweeter than to buy a pair of Kobe Bryants during Christmas time.
pimp.gif

this
smokin.gif

QFT! but had no luck last christmas with them grinches
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i hope this year's xmas colorway release be like last year if not better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by never wear them

We still got 5 months to go from release date.

But there's nothing sweeter than to buy a pair of Kobe Bryants during Christmas time.
pimp.gif

this
smokin.gif

QFT! but had no luck last christmas with them grinches
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i hope this year's xmas colorway release be like last year if not better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully theyll have some nice cws but im not really feeling the sample at all. and i loved the v's and vi's. should do another grinch. my fave shoe to ball in. always gets compliments lol

hopefully theyll have some nice cws but im not really feeling the sample at all. and i loved the v's and vi's. should do another grinch. my fave shoe to ball in. always gets compliments lol

I actually hope they don't do another Grinch. I think that colorway worked well specifically for the VIs cuz it was already a crazy looking shoe with all the scales. I'd rather see something different for the Xmas colorway than a rehash of the Grinches.

I actually hope they don't do another Grinch. I think that colorway worked well specifically for the VIs cuz it was already a crazy looking shoe with all the scales. I'd rather see something different for the Xmas colorway than a rehash of the Grinches.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

please remove the big swoosh on the side now
It seems Nike has been less willing to do that for player signatures lately.  The Kobe III's had the swoosh on the heel, LBJ 4's had them around the ankle area.
I think Nike wants to market themselves more and more with their big name athletes because they know those are what will sell the most.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

please remove the big swoosh on the side now
It seems Nike has been less willing to do that for player signatures lately.  The Kobe III's had the swoosh on the heel, LBJ 4's had them around the ankle area.
I think Nike wants to market themselves more and more with their big name athletes because they know those are what will sell the most.

this is true.....

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

I agree. Kobe has always been more a mix of skills and hard work than natural athletic gifts. You can't front on the guy. He's the real deal.

this is true.....

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

I agree. Kobe has always been more a mix of skills and hard work than natural athletic gifts. You can't front on the guy. He's the real deal.

this is true.....

His vertical was never "amazing" to be honest.  Dude has more body control/strength than pureathleticism ever since he came into the league.

Yeah he's reclining, but it's already been what, 15 seasons with starter minutes? Add another season or so ofmileageon his legs from playoff play and FIBA/Olympic play.

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
Kobe would dunk on all of you if he wasn't 33 and gone through 4 knee surgeries

this is true.....

His vertical was never "amazing" to be honest.  Dude has more body control/strength than pureathleticism ever since he came into the league.

Yeah he's reclining, but it's already been what, 15 seasons with starter minutes? Add another season or so ofmileageon his legs from playoff play and FIBA/Olympic play.

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
Kobe would dunk on all of you if he wasn't 33 and gone through 4 knee surgeries

Back
Top Bottom