OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by never wear them

How are they terrible?

I wouldnt say terrible.
But a lil OD with the whole SNAKE theme.
Kobe VI was a fine shoe, great shoe.  But there's not a single characteristic of the VI that I can say is hands down better than the V.  Now as for the VII, I can already see quite a few improvements over past models, which is great.  Can not wait until christmas 
devil.gif

How are they terrible?

I wouldnt say terrible.
Kobe VI was a fine shoe, great shoe.  But there's not a single characteristic of the VI that I can say is hands down better than the V.  Now as for the VII, I can already see quite a few improvements over past models, which is great.  Can not wait until christmas 
devil.gif

How are they terrible?

I wouldnt say terrible.
Just like the Air Jordan 3 was a lil OD with the Cement/Elephant Print?
happy.gif

/sarcasm

How are they terrible?

I wouldnt say terrible.
Just like the Air Jordan 3 was a lil OD with the Cement/Elephant Print?
happy.gif

/sarcasm

the 6s are classic. they got old because the high impact design
normalized in our eyes. but is there a more advanced looking shoe
out there? it looks so dope.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it was all the camo output that started hurting my eyes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it was all the camo output that started hurting my eyes.
laugh.gif

^
lol at the camo influx. I agree it was kind of tiring seeing three camo CWs...
I think one would have been more than enough.

I hope we get ultra dope CWs for the 7s...

^
lol at the camo influx. I agree it was kind of tiring seeing three camo CWs...
I think one would have been more than enough.

I hope we get ultra dope CWs for the 7s...

VIs are classic, and the snake theme was fine. Looking at the line as a whole, to me it's just cool they did a sig that maxed out that concept since it's his nickname. I mean the Jordan XIIIs were kind of the same thing for MJ's nickname the Black Cat. I remember when the XIIIs first dropped and some people were kind of weirded out by the "whisker holes" on the upper too. Not saying the VIs are on the same level as the XIIIs cuz XIIIs > VIs to me, but I can appreciate what each of those sigs do for the respective lines.

VIs are classic, and the snake theme was fine. Looking at the line as a whole, to me it's just cool they did a sig that maxed out that concept since it's his nickname. I mean the Jordan XIIIs were kind of the same thing for MJ's nickname the Black Cat. I remember when the XIIIs first dropped and some people were kind of weirded out by the "whisker holes" on the upper too. Not saying the VIs are on the same level as the XIIIs cuz XIIIs > VIs to me, but I can appreciate what each of those sigs do for the respective lines.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

QFT!

QFT!

one thing though, if you think about it, from the threes to the 6s, kobe's had that
snake theme going on. it's only until the 6s that they REALLY went all out.

3-snake head looking toe box
4-snake patterns, snakeskin leather
5-snake scale eyestays

before the 6s came out, these details were really popping and look really snake-y...
... until the 6s.

unlike with the jordan 13, it was just ONE shoe with that theme. correct me if I'm
wrong please.

one thing though, if you think about it, from the threes to the 6s, kobe's had that
snake theme going on. it's only until the 6s that they REALLY went all out.

3-snake head looking toe box
4-snake patterns, snakeskin leather
5-snake scale eyestays

before the 6s came out, these details were really popping and look really snake-y...
... until the 6s.

unlike with the jordan 13, it was just ONE shoe with that theme. correct me if I'm
wrong please.

Back
Top Bottom