OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Yeah, if the flywire isn't as contrasting, then I'm all in on these. They look
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I like the colors but the visible flywire is eh.  They look too much like the dream season shoe and we know most people don't look twice at those. I'm going to have to see some other pairs. I liked how the Laker cw looked. I do think the shoe has a lot of potential.

i think it's only this particular colourway that's showing the flywire (and probably a few more.. but not all will show it)

Can't wait to see the cws! A thing I don't like is how the ankle sleeve/bootie isn't interchagable/removeable (per say) like the fakes.

So is there a tongue underneath the sleeve? Because for anyone looking to wear these casually, that would be a no-go if the insertable sleeve is the tongue too.

So is there a tongue underneath the sleeve? Because for anyone looking to wear these casually, that would be a no-go if the insertable sleeve is the tongue too.

I think those are dope. I was mad when they got rid of the ankle sleeve on the zk5 samples. Hope they do a carpe diem colorway. I just hope we get a laker cw early unlike what happened w/ the zk6.

I think those are dope. I was mad when they got rid of the ankle sleeve on the zk5 samples. Hope they do a carpe diem colorway. I just hope we get a laker cw early unlike what happened w/ the zk6.

those inner bootie make it worse......

should loose that......just make it like on the early sample that got black/white cw.........

those inner bootie make it worse......

should loose that......just make it like on the early sample that got black/white cw.........

It has to be specific colorways then...

The blue pair I was shown, didnt have diff colored flywire...

Probably just the white base pairs.

It has to be specific colorways then...

The blue pair I was shown, didnt have diff colored flywire...

Probably just the white base pairs.

Back
Top Bottom