OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I want to see more pics of the Christmas VII's, and I hope we get a Carpe Diem colorway or at least a Lakers home and away.

I want to see more pics of the Christmas VII's, and I hope we get a Carpe Diem colorway or at least a Lakers home and away.

Its either the Xmas or the Freegums gonna be a tough decision
30t6p3b.gif

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dunno if people are just jaded from the recent rush of brightly-colored Foams and LeBrons, but those are butt-ugly. No way around it. Purple and neon green? Get that **% outta here.

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dunno if people are just jaded from the recent rush of brightly-colored Foams and LeBrons, but those are butt-ugly. No way around it. Purple and neon green? Get that **% outta here.

i really hope you guys who are hating on the XMas now will pass when they drop. i personally think they are fire. (IMO Best Xmas sig outta the big 3)

sure the cheetah spots look funny but im sure ill get past that just like the snake scales on the 6s.

i really hope you guys who are hating on the XMas now will pass when they drop. i personally think they are fire. (IMO Best Xmas sig outta the big 3)

sure the cheetah spots look funny but im sure ill get past that just like the snake scales on the 6s.

Originally Posted by RipC

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Please.... Bright colors have always been around. You obviously are new to this.... "Get familiar"....

Originally Posted by RipC

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Please.... Bright colors have always been around. You obviously are new to this.... "Get familiar"....

Dang thats a nice id NWT, I had a nice Lakers away but can't seem to figure out how to post the photo lol

Dang thats a nice id NWT, I had a nice Lakers away but can't seem to figure out how to post the photo lol

wow some people saying these are "BRIGHT" or "LOUD" did ya'll forget last year's Grinches?....SMH at the hate towards Cheetahs when come release date they will FLY off shelves regardless, I just hope the people who WANT a pair get them instead of resellers. I just cant wait till the day Ed post his famous pics & the "INSTANT PASS" crowd will then be asking where to cop for retail....

wow some people saying these are "BRIGHT" or "LOUD" did ya'll forget last year's Grinches?....SMH at the hate towards Cheetahs when come release date they will FLY off shelves regardless, I just hope the people who WANT a pair get them instead of resellers. I just cant wait till the day Ed post his famous pics & the "INSTANT PASS" crowd will then be asking where to cop for retail....

Back
Top Bottom