OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Snake Pool ID
NIKEiD.png

@Gr3yFox23, thanks man hope that is not the only lakers color we see. @sneakergamein, that snakepool is SICK, especially the clear sole, very nice touch

@Gr3yFox23, thanks man hope that is not the only lakers color we see. @sneakergamein, that snakepool is SICK, especially the clear sole, very nice touch

alot of people say they dont like the Xmas VIIs but watch the people that really do have to jump thru hoops just like last year to get them.

alot of people say they dont like the Xmas VIIs but watch the people that really do have to jump thru hoops just like last year to get them.

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

Thanks man I might actually buy these things too 

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

Thanks man I might actually buy these things too 

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I need those x-mas to ball in, could be the wildest (no pun intended) looking shoe to ever hit a court!
They are defiantly a great on court distraction for people trying to defend you
Hopefully I can score a pair.

Basketball_taunt.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I need those x-mas to ball in, could be the wildest (no pun intended) looking shoe to ever hit a court!
They are defiantly a great on court distraction for people trying to defend you
Hopefully I can score a pair.

Basketball_taunt.gif

a little some some of Hi-Res wallpapers
Spoiler [+]

TYJQp.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Na7au.jpg

Spoiler [+]

2VCzB.jpg

a little some some of Hi-Res wallpapers
Spoiler [+]

TYJQp.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Na7au.jpg

Spoiler [+]

2VCzB.jpg

Why is Nike lagging on releasing these? Lebron and durants have been on sale for months. While kobe is still rocking 6's to training camp
Smh

Why is Nike lagging on releasing these? Lebron and durants have been on sale for months. While kobe is still rocking 6's to training camp
Smh

Originally Posted by RipC

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dunno if people are just jaded from the recent rush of brightly-colored Foams and LeBrons, but those are butt-ugly. No way around it. Purple and neon green? Get that **% outta here.
As far as color theory is concerned, green and purple are pleasing to the eye because they form a triad, along with orange; each is equidistant from each other on the color wheel –– no way around it.
+ there's nothing recent about brightly-colored colorways..

come up with better reasons to feel good about yourself brah

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dunno if people are just jaded from the recent rush of brightly-colored Foams and LeBrons, but those are butt-ugly. No way around it. Purple and neon green? Get that **% outta here.
As far as color theory is concerned, green and purple are pleasing to the eye because they form a triad, along with orange; each is equidistant from each other on the color wheel –– no way around it.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't care what equidistant or triad colors they form; purple, neon green, black cheetah spots and red laces is horrendous. Along with orange? Child please. You're giving me the bubble guts. 

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't care what equidistant or triad colors they form; purple, neon green, black cheetah spots and red laces is horrendous. Along with orange? Child please. You're giving me the bubble guts. 

Back
Top Bottom