OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

As far as color theory is concerned, green and purple are pleasing to the eye because they form a triad, along with orange; each is equidistant from each other on the color wheel –– no way around it.

+ there's nothing recent about brightly-colored colorways..

come up with better reasons to feel good about yourself brah
I don't care what equidistant or triad colors they form; purple, neon green, black cheetah spots and red laces is horrendous. Along with orange? Child please. You're giving me the bubble guts. 
So how many pairs you buyin?
Zero AND you can quote me on that, save and reshare on Facebook/Twitter. 

Originally Posted by DAR228

I hope that Eastbay don't pull that stunt off like they did last Christmas with the Grinches. I was on the phone for over an hour just to have a rep to tell me that they were sold out. I was heated. Just place them online and please don't use that timer. SMH
Originally Posted by never wear them

Eastbay rep ....
Can you please give us or get us some concrete info on the "XMAS" pair. 

Nike is releasing the Kobes on the 25th...

Last year, we had to order them over the phone with you guys.... 

Please give us some info.... Thanks in advance.
At this time, we have no information on the Christmas colorway.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

As for the issue last year, we closed for the holidays, so no one was here to put the shoes up on our website and no one could order them until our phone agents arrived and we reopened at 7 AM CST Christmas morning.  We will not be closing at all this year.  If we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, the launch will be handled differently from how it was handled last year.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DAR228

I hope that Eastbay don't pull that stunt off like they did last Christmas with the Grinches. I was on the phone for over an hour just to have a rep to tell me that they were sold out. I was heated. Just place them online and please don't use that timer. SMH
Originally Posted by never wear them

Eastbay rep ....
Can you please give us or get us some concrete info on the "XMAS" pair. 

Nike is releasing the Kobes on the 25th...

Last year, we had to order them over the phone with you guys.... 

Please give us some info.... Thanks in advance.
At this time, we have no information on the Christmas colorway.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

As for the issue last year, we closed for the holidays, so no one was here to put the shoes up on our website and no one could order them until our phone agents arrived and we reopened at 7 AM CST Christmas morning.  We will not be closing at all this year.  If we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, the launch will be handled differently from how it was handled last year.

EastbayRep - Ray

wow...I've been pretty unimpressed with the VII's as of late...but these xmas joints are dope as help. I think they are sick. I love bright kicks on the court. these are definitely gonna get copped. if they drop on the 24th thats hilarious. a day after concords..should def make these easier to cop.

wow...I've been pretty unimpressed with the VII's as of late...but these xmas joints are dope as help. I think they are sick. I love bright kicks on the court. these are definitely gonna get copped. if they drop on the 24th thats hilarious. a day after concords..should def make these easier to cop.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I am not completely opposed to the xmas version, its just that it seems like some different colors or versions of these colors could have been used.  While I don't love the cheetah "spots", it doesn't kill them.  Main problem isn't the loud colors, its just that I have a hard time envisioning wearing these for anything but hoops.  Add to that , I think there are better colorways in the future and it seems unlikely for me.  To me chaos 5 and 6 are much more "rockable" on and off court. just my .02, but good luck and merry xmas to all those copping.

My thoughts exactly...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I am not completely opposed to the xmas version, its just that it seems like some different colors or versions of these colors could have been used.  While I don't love the cheetah "spots", it doesn't kill them.  Main problem isn't the loud colors, its just that I have a hard time envisioning wearing these for anything but hoops.  Add to that , I think there are better colorways in the future and it seems unlikely for me.  To me chaos 5 and 6 are much more "rockable" on and off court. just my .02, but good luck and merry xmas to all those copping.

My thoughts exactly...

ceotypedoe wrote:
Why is Nike lagging on releasing these? Lebron and durants have been on sale for months. While kobe is still rocking 6's to training camp
Smh

Never liked the way nike kobe releases kobes shoes, I heard when he first signed with Nike he wanted his signature release date to be in February during the all star break. I guess December is the compromise. I would love if they went to October like the rest of the Sigs.   The Zoom Kobe 1 released in Feb 2006...........

ceotypedoe wrote:
Why is Nike lagging on releasing these? Lebron and durants have been on sale for months. While kobe is still rocking 6's to training camp
Smh

Never liked the way nike kobe releases kobes shoes, I heard when he first signed with Nike he wanted his signature release date to be in February during the all star break. I guess December is the compromise. I would love if they went to October like the rest of the Sigs.   The Zoom Kobe 1 released in Feb 2006...........

roll.gif
 @ the yahoo article about the xmas's, one of the worst articles I've ever read. why do they let people who know nothing about shoes talk about them? purple plaid? where exactly is the plaid on these shoes... 
laugh.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...ing-out-new-Grinch-shoes-for-?urn=nba-wp11721

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

ceotypedoe wrote:
Smh

The only Nike Bball sig that releases in October are the Lebrons. Durants didn't release until earlier this month.

Let the hard working people at Eastbay get Christmas off. You guys can wait one more day.
grin.gif
X'mas Kobe this year are less than stellar(Cheetah spots and Violet Pop...seriously? Shoe itself is dope!) Enjoy time with family and watch basketball.

After seeing the new commercial ad of Kobe and his VII's, I think I was pretty close predicting what the commercial should be like...I was real close!

havent been on niketalk for a while now...these new kobe 7s brought me back. i feel like i havent been gone that long but since when did kobe start charging 200 bucks for his shoes???

Been kinda lagging this year. Concords releasing the 22nd? Are they a GR? Thanks guys. Not feeling the x-mas either, Concords are always my favorite still rocking the IVs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Look legit to me, but for that price?
30t6p3b.gif
Looks legit to me too, but you're better off just waiting man. No need to spend that extra money on them when they're a GR colorway and will be easily had.
wasnt there a preorder on deadstock for below retail on the black/maize supremes? if so, check that out; if not, just wait for rd bruh bruh

Back
Top Bottom