Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

If theyre F&F only, then im assuming prices will most likely start at 400+, prm materials n all

That being said, if these were to release as PRM GR's then i would def dbl up ina heartbeat

Last edited:
I saw $650 before he edited it lol

Thanks for sharing that with everyone, I clearly edited it for a reason. I didn't want it to look like i was selling them... stupid.

That was the opening opening offer, pretty much like a reserve. The person that sells them contacts me and many other people and sometimes bidding occurs between buyers so the price goes up, if the shoe sits then you have the option of holding out with a low offer in hopes he wants to unload the shoe.

If theyre F&F only, then im assuming prices will most likely start at 400+, prm materials n all

That being said, if these were to release as PRM GR's then i would def dbl up ina heartbeat

They aren't gonna GR, don't even bother getting your hopes up lol.

But I agree if they did, it would def be a double cop instantly.

BNzcn9DCAAAINyy.jpg
These remind me of the Air Max 1 Elephant from the Atmos Safari Pack! 
happy.gif

Took me awhile but I finally have a pair of these.. Spotted the black white reds at a local outlet for $60. Knowing the MSRP, this shoe carried the best value in the entire store. Knowing also that I was on the fence with these since January, it was a no brainer.

Thanks langfor5 for your mini review and synopsis. The fit is incredible.. I'm gonna take my gym workouts to a whole new level now lol

Any news of these being on nikeid?
no way in hell. with every colorway (except denims) going on clearance and outlets, Nike has no reason to ID these. Personally I would love it, but the chances of that happening is comparable to doubling up on denims for retail.

GONE !    only 3 colorways left on NDC.   the blue, white, and knicks
Incorrect. Apples, Volts are up with most sizes left. Crimsons, and Blacks are up with only a few sizes left. They are priced at 99.99 though so they appear in their own category and not with the Blue, White/3M and Knicks which are still at MSRP of $130

he also tweeted that there will be a ZR2! (p.s. Joey, you need to charge your phone, bro!)

Yeah I saw the back and forth. followed you on twitter btw. I bet it's not a general release tho... Smh. These limited color ways are irritating. I just wish they would release them.

Yeah I saw the back and forth. followed you on twitter btw. I bet it's not a general release tho... Smh. These limited color ways are irritating. I just wish they would release them.
followed back. I hope that the new colorway sees a wider release than the denims. It's a damn shame, half of the 224 ended up on eBay.

Can't wait to see the new colorway. Is the tennis ball cw the sole collector one. The insole has the Sole collector logo

EDIT: didn't see the other pics. These are fire

Last edited:
Anyone have any leads on the all blacks in a size 11 on NDC site? The sizes are currently limited and I want to use NDC since I have a product voucher for $180 that only works on Nike.com (no outlets or nothing, I tried). If the blacks are currently out of size 11, is there any chance of a restock in that size on the site? Hoping for some answers from people with experience in this situation. When a shoe price gets reduced and a certain size is not available, does that mean there is no chance of a restock in that size? Thanks in advance for any insight.

Anyone have any leads on the all blacks in a size 11 on NDC site? The sizes are currently limited and I want to use NDC since I have a product voucher for $180 that only works on Nike.com (no outlets or nothing, I tried). If the blacks are currently out of size 11, is there any chance of a restock in that size on the site? Hoping for some answers from people with experience in this situation. When a shoe price gets reduced and a certain size is not available, does that mean there is no chance of a restock in that size? Thanks in advance for any insight.

This site has the blacks for $80 in 9.5, 11 and 13.

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/nike-zoom-revis-black-black-anthracite

Step by step is mega legit. Ordered from them many times.

They also have COOL GREYS for $90 in almost a full size run.

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/nike-zoom-revis-wolf-grey

The blacks will most likely not restock on NDC, your best bet for finding them cheap is outlets. Use your voucher for something else. They are all over eBay as well.

Last edited:
Nike Zoom Revis 1 Beauty and Essex. 

I'm just guessing, but these will probably only release at B&E in Manhattan and be super limited and it will be the ******g denims all over again. 

^don't quote pics on the same page man. I disagree, I wasn't nearly as infatuated with the denims as most people were. I like these much better.

Damn... Really hoped for a gr colorway... I like the idea of leather more than the denim but not really a fan of the yellow

These are probably the most comfortable non-running sneakers I have owned in a long time. The look might not be there for some people, but these are my go-to trainers. Love them.

Those will absolutely not GR. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there will be NO MORE GR COLORWAYS. If it was up to me I would put it in the thread title, lol.

I'm not a fan of these at all. the premium leather and all the sma weird details on the shoe just don't fit together IMO. A restaurant and a football shoe... Doesn't make sense. I get this whole "it was the first meeting for the shoe" premise, but idk. I don't like them at all, terrible IMO. Denims weren't even that great to me, they were nice but nothing incredible that I was so disappointed about missing out on. The snakeskins on the other hand... Those are a thing of beauty. Here is the back story for those that didn't look.

Back
Top Bottom