Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

^those are sooo tempting.... thanks for the update man. Any insight on whether or not the ship
nerd.gif

^those are sooo tempting.... thanks for the update man. Any insight on whether or not the ship
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Eggplant pennys III 17.99
Wht red blk zoom bb 2s for 17.99

Both at tanger nike outlet in tennessee, pigeon forge.

Will be back there thurs. And see if anything new.

O yea...

Black flightposite 2 at belz nike factory store in pigeon forge as well for 40

17.99 for Penny 3's? How is that possible 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wht red blk zoom bb 2s for 17.99

Both at tanger nike outlet in tennessee, pigeon forge.

Will be back there thurs. And see if anything new.

O yea...

Black flightposite 2 at belz nike factory store in pigeon forge as well for 40

17.99 for Penny 3's? How is that possible 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Originally Posted by rareair45

How do you become a member?
when youre' paying at the cashier they usually offer the membership. i became a member when i filled up a form and didnt have to pay anything for it. got instant 10 or 15% discount upon filling it up. then now the 40% off...you will get a card just like our VIP cards from ftl, fa, chmps etc

sorry for not clarifying, yea the cashier will offer a membership, so with the coupon some of us recieved for black friday, the whole store will be 30% off, with an additional 20% off,  therefore making it a total of 40% off everything but the 40% off is just black friday, it decreases slightly saturday and sunday, then just stays at 30% til december 1st.

The one around my way always up their prices as the discounts go up. They had the polos at 39.99 then went up to 44.99 when the 20% coupons dropped.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Originally Posted by rareair45

How do you become a member?
when youre' paying at the cashier they usually offer the membership. i became a member when i filled up a form and didnt have to pay anything for it. got instant 10 or 15% discount upon filling it up. then now the 40% off...you will get a card just like our VIP cards from ftl, fa, chmps etc

sorry for not clarifying, yea the cashier will offer a membership, so with the coupon some of us recieved for black friday, the whole store will be 30% off, with an additional 20% off,  therefore making it a total of 40% off everything but the 40% off is just black friday, it decreases slightly saturday and sunday, then just stays at 30% til december 1st.

The one around my way always up their prices as the discounts go up. They had the polos at 39.99 then went up to 44.99 when the 20% coupons dropped.

Memphis cuz u should know better than this.... ONE sample pair (size 9 of course) for $17.99....

they got the blacc/graphite/royal Penny 3s for $37.99 though call for sizes....

Memphis cuz u should know better than this.... ONE sample pair (size 9 of course) for $17.99....

they got the blacc/graphite/royal Penny 3s for $37.99 though call for sizes....

they got the blacc/graphite/royal Penny 3s for $37.99 size 10

Blk/red Uptempos 10.5, 11, 12 for $37.99

pair of Penny 2 "Blaccouts" kinda dusty, torn-off box top for $39.99 size 10.5 also

glasses.gif

pair of Penny 2 "Blaccouts" kinda dusty, torn-off box top for $39.99 size 10.5 also

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

glasses.gif

Called this morning... they said they had a size 8 of the Penny 3's (I had originally asked for the white/purple ones, but the guy I ended up talking to might not have heard that... so these might be the black/blue ones as well, not sure).

They DID have some Zoom BB II's for $18 though... all I know is that they had at least one size 10 (because I bought it) and they didn't have any size 10.5's.  Pretty good price on those, since they're good for balling.  Good looks to memphisboi55. 

Originally Posted by Agent0024

glasses.gif

Called this morning... they said they had a size 8 of the Penny 3's (I had originally asked for the white/purple ones, but the guy I ended up talking to might not have heard that... so these might be the black/blue ones as well, not sure).

They DID have some Zoom BB II's for $18 though... all I know is that they had at least one size 10 (because I bought it) and they didn't have any size 10.5's.  Pretty good price on those, since they're good for balling.  Good looks to memphisboi55. 

Memphis is my dude.... he been doin this long enough to know not to blow up a spot for one pair of samples.... he knows what I'm on though its gravy cuz

Back
Top Bottom