Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

^nope
thanks for the update notsotiny. although, i would have preferred bigger pics of what was in the store and smaller pic of your receipt lol all good though. gonna check out my outlet this weekend. thanks again!

Got my Kobe Vs Del Sol from STL..... They shipped with the box flipped inside out....... amazing that it held up
laugh.gif
Oh well at least I got em in 1 piece. 70 shipped for em was a solid deal for a pair of kicks I wanted.

Thanks again whoever posted the update
pimp.gif

Got my Kobe Vs Del Sol from STL..... They shipped with the box flipped inside out....... amazing that it held up
laugh.gif
Oh well at least I got em in 1 piece. 70 shipped for em was a solid deal for a pair of kicks I wanted.

Thanks again whoever posted the update
pimp.gif

just ordered the ftlog 7s from the 87th st Footaction in Chicago. They were real helpful and said there were a few sizes left. Shouts out to Cicero Avenue Dopeman on the info

just ordered the ftlog 7s from the 87th st Footaction in Chicago. They were real helpful and said there were a few sizes left. Shouts out to Cicero Avenue Dopeman on the info

November 24th to december 1st all POLO Ralph Lauren Factory stores will be 30% off everything lowest ticketed price. 40% off if your a member like myself.

November 24th to december 1st all POLO Ralph Lauren Factory stores will be 30% off everything lowest ticketed price. 40% off if your a member like myself.

I would also like to know as well, but we got a card which gets an additional 20% off any single item when presented, 15% the next day, and 10% the last day

I would also like to know as well, but we got a card which gets an additional 20% off any single item when presented, 15% the next day, and 10% the last day

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by evisumane123

trinton outlet people were complete jerks for anyone who hasnt found out yet, called a lil while ago, everyone i talked to had attitude..

tell me about it, i call, and theyre like if ur looking for the Jordan 2010, we are sold out.
mad.gif
i only said im  looking for a certain shoe!

went there yesterday and dude said they never had it

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by evisumane123

trinton outlet people were complete jerks for anyone who hasnt found out yet, called a lil while ago, everyone i talked to had attitude..

tell me about it, i call, and theyre like if ur looking for the Jordan 2010, we are sold out.
mad.gif
i only said im  looking for a certain shoe!

went there yesterday and dude said they never had it

Originally Posted by rareair45

How do you become a member?
when youre' paying at the cashier they usually offer the membership. i became a member when i filled up a form and didnt have to pay anything for it. got instant 10 or 15% discount upon filling it up. then now the 40% off...you will get a card just like our VIP cards from ftl, fa, chmps etc

when youre' paying at the cashier they usually offer the membership. i became a member when i filled up a form and didnt have to pay anything for it. got instant 10 or 15% discount upon filling it up. then now the 40% off...you will get a card just like our VIP cards from ftl, fa, chmps etc

Originally Posted by jrjmd

sorry for not clarifying, yea the cashier will offer a membership, so with the coupon some of us recieved for black friday, the whole store will be 30% off, with an additional 20% off,  therefore making it a total of 40% off everything but the 40% off is just black friday, it decreases slightly saturday and sunday, then just stays at 30% til december 1st.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

sorry for not clarifying, yea the cashier will offer a membership, so with the coupon some of us recieved for black friday, the whole store will be 30% off, with an additional 20% off,  therefore making it a total of 40% off everything but the 40% off is just black friday, it decreases slightly saturday and sunday, then just stays at 30% til december 1st.

Eggplant pennys III 17.99
Wht red blk zoom bb 2s for 17.99

Both at tanger nike outlet in tennessee, pigeon forge.

Will be back there thurs. And see if anything new.

O yea...

Black flightposite 2 at belz nike factory store in pigeon forge as well for 40

Eggplant pennys III 17.99
Wht red blk zoom bb 2s for 17.99

Both at tanger nike outlet in tennessee, pigeon forge.

Will be back there thurs. And see if anything new.

O yea...

Black flightposite 2 at belz nike factory store in pigeon forge as well for 40

Back
Top Bottom