Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

intellectual questioning... When you said your brother had it too I implied that you meant oh my brother has it too oh well. And nobody caught feelings dude this is an online forum I don't know you in real life you don't know me but everybody can have an opinion.

Nah homie, awhile back dude said he had hooked his brother up with good smelling scents he really didnt wear anymore. It was kind of like an ongoing joke if you will.

I was the one who made a comment about everybody and thier brother having Le Male, so I would be better served to address your earlier comment regarding "why doesnt it matter what the next person has". Generally I agree with your statement especially when it comes to shoes, clothes, etc... However, I tend to wear my scents while in the company of women and Le Male is one of the most popular male frangraces of the last 15 years or and has become a staple of most dudes' cologne cabinet. When I'm around women I dont want them to smell me and be reminded of her uncle, brother, ex boyfriend, etc... :lol: . Thats just me though, to each his own. With that said it is a nice scent IMO and the times I have wore it in the past I have recieved compliments. So if you like it definetely roll with it, good scent with great projection :smokin

Last edited:
I'm surprised in the displeasure in JPG. It's always been top of my list, and always gotten me tons of compliments. It just works great with my body chemistry I guess.

Just got the new Givenchy today and an old flavor, Jaipur.

is perfume4us on ebay legit? i dont wanna drop a 180 for fake creed aventus
Why are you buying Creed from eBay? There are legit sellers on there, which you can easily see from past auctions and feedback.

for $180 or less, fragrancenet, amazon, Walgreens all carry a variety of Creeds online.

Why are you buying Creed from eBay? There are legit sellers on there, which you can easily see from past auctions and feedback.

for $180 or less, fragrancenet, amazon, Walgreens all carry a variety of Creeds online.

you can also buy from Neiman Marcus and use eBates to get 8% back and you know it's 100% legit

My only problem I ever had with Fragrancenet was with Aventus; something was def. not right with what I got...it was 100% smoke and NO pineapple; I know there are batch variations but even the real smokey batches have some pineapple in them

you can also buy from Neiman Marcus and use eBates to get 8% back and you know it's 100% legit

My only problem I ever had with Fragrancenet was with Aventus; something was def. not right with what I got...it was 100% smoke and NO pineapple; I know there are batch variations but even the real smokey batches have some pineapple in them
my first sample was 100% ash tray bro no exaggeration. Just like there were heavy fruity batches, the one's in the same year or 2011 were birch heavy.

my first sample was 100% ash tray bro no exaggeration. Just like there were heavy fruity batches, the one's in the same year or 2011 were birch heavy.

Which is probably what you'll get ordering from discount places

The ashtray batches I can't get down with I prefer to go in and sample the actual bottle I'm taking home with me now

Can someone please tell me what this colgne is or where I can get it?!?

PS - lowkey favorite thread on NT
I just copped this a couple weeks ago.. this stuff is official for spring and summer, it last long and projects pretty good to.. i tried it out the other day in about 55 degree weather, and it held up pretty good.. i can just imagine how much better it is in warm weather.. i copped from Fragrence.net use code FDC4P should come out to about $43 shipped

http://www.fragrancenet.com/l-eau-d-issey-summer-cologne/issey-miyake/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/04008 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom