Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was about to pull the trigger on D&G Light Blue, but kept reading and decided to get L'Eau D'Issey Summer by Issey Miyake. Every time I come in this thread, I plan to get one thing for my next purchase, but end up getting something else. :lol:

Just came back from the Bahamas and made the most out of the duty free shop in Atlantis. Got a 4oz of Creed Aventus and boy, does it smell good. Worth the investment and will go along with my current arsenal of cologne.

Got the creed aventus, Green irish tweed and silver mountain water. I love/use the aventus the most. too bad i only got the small bottle while the other two are 4 oz :frown:

^ Yeah and for 12.99 why not right.. i mean you could use it on lazy days or when your just running errands 

^ Yeah and for 12.99 why not right.. i mean you could use it on lazy days or when your just running errands 
Your making me spend money man lol

I'm gonna cop and grab something else too
laugh.gif

and i meant you're*

I got Mont Blac Legend off a recommendation from this thread. It was alright, I like Burberry Brit and even 1 Million better, plus they pull a mean okie doke on you with the huge box. I should have known better since I see it all the time in Ross and Marshall's.

Are most samples on eBay real? I got a bunch, like a huge bunch, and most of them are terrible. I need to go back to the mall and test the regular size bottles though, and I hate the mini vials that don't even give you a sprayer.

I just ordered that Chrome Sport and the Summer Issey......too good of a deal and ive heard nothing but good things about the Summer Issey

Man....went crazy a few days ago. Been saving for so long and hadn't bought myself anything in a while I went on a random cologne binge. Picked up Reflection Man, Issey Miyake Summer 2012, Chanel Bleu, Armani Code Sport, Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense, and some random cologne from Express, just to spend enough to use my coupon
laugh.gif

I smelled Kiwi throughout.. I'm not too big on the OG in the first place, but something about the summer edition did put me off. I'll have to smell it some more. For the $50-$60 range tho plus the longevity, you can't beat it.

Great deal from Fragrancenet.....

21% Off Sitewide
Coupon Code:

NCT2A

FragranceNet: Enjoy 21% Off Your Entire Order. Limited time offer.

anybody try bond no9 coney island?
got a sample today and man am I disappointed, so much going on, and not in a good way

Back
Top Bottom