Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was thinking of copping midnight in paris since it was suggested to me by a friend, last time I went colgne shopping. Is it any good guys?

Was thinking of copping midnight in paris since it was suggested to me by a friend, last time I went colgne shopping. Is it any good guys?
Beautiful fragrance, sensual, sexy, powdery; leathery, citrusy at the top, tea at the midnotes, and vanilla at the dry down.. I use it for dates, nights out, and evening casual.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/midnigh...eef-and-arpels/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/21724

for the price that the eau de parfum goes for with a 15% or 20% coupon, its a must buy.

Beautiful fragrance, sensual, sexy, powdery; leathery, citrusy at the top, tea at the midnotes, and vanilla at the dry down.. I use it for dates, nights out, and evening casual.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/midnigh...eef-and-arpels/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/21724

for the price that the eau de parfum goes for with a 15% or 20% coupon, its a must buy.
Thanks bro i'm convinced.
pimp.gif

Cologne I've used over the past few years:
-Acqua Di Gio
-Polo double black
-Issey Miyake (got for da free, stinks)
-Guilty by Gucci (currently using this)

Next pick up will most likely be Eros by Versace. Smelled a sample at Macy's but couldn't pull the trigger cuz I had a full jug of Guilty at the house.

View media item 383965
just picked this up. Prada Luna Rossa. Great summer fragrance, esp for those of you in very warm climates. The projection and longevity is decent. It is fair smelling. First spray hits you with a burst of lavender and citrus, but its not overpowering at all. kind of faint, leaves you smelling your wrist all day lol. Lasts about 4-6 hrs on me before i need to re-spray. But its a summer frag, so i dont mind. It smells better when you are in a warm area, it gets noticed more. Downside is that it is kind of costly esp since its relatively new, so look for deals. Also, some may like a bolder scent, this has lavender, and it is not super strong ..

I would recommend though, it can def be a signature scent for the summer!

Last edited:
^yup, I learned not to trust eBay for those Sephora samples I wanted to try....been over a month n just excuse after excuse with the seller ... now I filed a claim hoping to get my money back :smh:
Just ridiculous ... I'm going to Macy's to cop some samples next time
PM me your address and I'll send you a **** ton of samples. Really. You can paypal me $6 for shipping if you want to, or not. I'll send either way. I don't think I have Sephora but there's tons of other popular ones

Macy's sells samples? I've never seen them. I wish I would have bought more from this place in Houston that had the small sample bottles for 2 for $5. I assumed they would be fake and only bought 2 but they weren't. On a per unit basis, it would be cheaper to buy lots of those than a regular size.

Last edited:
^@DatzNasty

Thanks man ... The sephora sampler had like 6-8 scents to try ... as for Macys, its not to buy but just to go there and ask for samples of colognes that i like...

I'll PM you for a list of what to try and we can work something out ... I just wanna see what a few interesting ones smell like before making a purchase.

thanks again

Last edited:
I am so fickle minded when it comes to cologne...Unless it just grabs my attention right away.

I felt certain I was going to by Mont Blanc, Chanel Allure Sport, and a few others - But the next day I go to smell it...Second thoughts.

I am so fickle minded when it comes to cologne...Unless it just grabs my attention right away.

I felt certain I was going to by Mont Blanc, Chanel Allure Sport, and a few others - But the next day I go to smell it...Second thoughts.

Allure Sport is too strong at first spray to me

You peep Clinique Happy yet? Awesome spring/summer scent

My personal GOAT

Allure Sport is too strong at first spray to me

You peep Clinique Happy yet? Awesome spring/summer scent

My personal GOAT
Yeah, I actually did. I like it, as did the girlfriend!

I don't have a personal gripe with it, but will probably put it in the backseat (for now), will probably get a small bottle if anything.

Dudes still wear cologne? I thought only Persian dudes that spray 1/2 the bottle on themselves were the only ones using cologne in 2013

Dudes still wear cologne? I thought only Persian dudes that spray 1/2 the bottle on themselves were the only ones using cologne in 2013

Riiiiiight. Because you either don't wear cologne or you wear 1/2 the bottle.

No in-between.

That's not a childish mentality at all.....

Back
Top Bottom