Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So aside from Aventus are Green Irish Tweed and Virgin Island Water the only other Creeds that perform at least somewhat? I think I'm over Creed as a whole now.

Original Santal is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've heard the same Joop/Original Santal comparisons and it really discouraged me from trying it. When I finally got my nose on this juice I realized Joop is not even close. I dislike that stuff very much. Original Santal is an easy choice on colder days.

View media item 1235580
Just received Aventus from @Baise

Just received my Aventus split from Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme , thanks man I appreciate that. :smokin

Speaking of Pure Malt, I totally forgot @sundro2000 sent me a sample of that. I tried it on today and it smells amazing, very strong scent that has longevity.

I had a customer at work literally come from behind me and sniff me, she thought she was slick :lol:

I broke the ice and asked her if she needed help finding something and just started a random convo. Cute white chick, but I couldn't close the deal and get the number. The **** is wrong with me. :x :smh:

3 unless it's GIT

Of Aventus I go over ]board usually 3. I've gotten multiple compliments 3+ hrs after applying 1 spray so anything between 1-3 would work.. If I'm going to a festival or concert outside I'm doing 5, trying to gas patrons out, nahmean?
where are you guys spraying? Do you guys spray directly onto your skin or spray on your hand and rub on your body?

I do 2 to the chest and one to the neck, pause.

I still have yet to get complimented on the cologne I'm wearing, I must be ugly. :frown:

So aside from Aventus are Green Irish Tweed and Virgin Island Water the only other Creeds that perform at least somewhat? I think I'm over Creed as a whole now.
I really like Virgin Island Water. But then again I'm biased since I'm from the Caribbean and I like anything that has a tropical smell. How's the Green Irish Tweed?

i usually spray once on a wrist and rub it with the other wrist and another spray at neck or back of neck

also got my splits from baise today. 

Spray my left wrist and rub both together, then spray both sides of my neck., and if I really want to overdo the smell I will spray my chest but this is rare. @louislagerfeld  

Just got my Aventus in from Baise today. My 1st time ever trying it.

I sprayed a little on myself to try it out & now I see what all the hype is about. One the best scents I've ever used.

Can't wait to wear it during my day on campus tomorrow

Last edited:
Can't wait for all these royal pineapple + yambs stories and how Herod sealed the deal on getting them undies off. :nthat:

Last Call for Aventus thinking about grabbing one more bottle.

Ive shipped all but two packages, the last to are you folks on military bases. Im sorry I didnt know you had to ship those as international packages.

Can't wait for all these royal pineapple + yambs stories and how Herod sealed the deal on getting them undies off.
nthat.gif

Last Call for Aventus thinking about grabbing one more bottle.

Ive shipped all but two packages, the last to are you folks on military bases. Im sorry I didnt know you had to ship those as international packages.
All good brother, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom