OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

^^^

let that man llve... if he wanna resell his kicks over there, then let him... what does it matter to you? if u wanted them, you shoulda called on time... andif u dont want them, then why so salty?

Finally got my raging bull pack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kabobking

Jordan 12 flu game on shoetrends.com for $140 shipped.
Is retail 150?

I want to say I'll cop these on discount, but the Nubucks havent even been discounted yet (in FTL and Finishline)

Originally Posted by lysolflow

^^^

let that man llve... if he wanna resell his kicks over there, then let him... what does it matter to you? if u wanted them, you shoulda called on time... and if u dont want them, then why so salty?

Co-sign. Some males in here have female traits.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

It was posted early in the month that Chicago and the sport reds. I guess no one bothered to call.
it was also posted that the OP meant hot lavas, not sport reds. no sport reds anywhere.

has anybody seen these at any outlets?

NI609048-018_pict2_8_59_8614.jpg

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

^^^
let that man llve... if he wanna resell his kicks over there, then let him... what does it matter to you? if u wanted them, you shoulda called on time... and if u dont want them, then why so salty?
Co-sign. Some males in here have female traits.
agreed... at least we got a chance to cop...
some dude on niketalk copped 10-12 atlantic penny samples and aint say a word in here... and hes selling in the buy/sell so just be happy info was posted aboutgriffeys......

Gurnee still has a sz 7 in those 6/17 packs. They also got huge sizes not sure if anyone here wears a sz 15-18

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

^^^

Co-sign. Some Most males in here have female traits.
fixed

A long shot for anyone, but might make some one's day, AZ Mills still has one pair of sz 18 DMP 5 pack.

Originally Posted by bigj505

orlando outlets have the 6/17 and 7/16 packs in GS sizes... i think 4 and down remain but im not sure. $70 + tax + shipping... nikefind was shot down before i could even mention it. they were trying to hide them from bulk buyers.

1 PACK PER ORDER (ie 1 16/7 and 1 17/6)

I've called at least five outlet in Orlando, none of them have those shoes. May I know which outlet?

SOUTH CHICAGO FACTORY 773-846-5460 has Nike Air Pippen 1s (tar / sunset / white / light taupe) (325001-071) for $60. I know they have at least a size 9 but guyon the phone said they should have a FSR.
325001-071.jpg

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by kabobking

Jordan 12 flu game on shoetrends.com for $140 shipped.
Is retail 150?

I want to say I'll cop these on discount, but the Nubucks havent even been discounted yet (in FTL and Finishline)

It will be 13 months after they pull down the price for new shoes!

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

To all those that put info in this thread, props to you.

Footaction Outlet is Cary

New Balance 580 black/purple/grey $39.99
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=8152

New Balance 580 grey/black/lime green $39.99
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=8153

Lebron IV (only 2 or 3 pairs in size 11 only) white/midnight navy/red $79.99
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=4431

footaction has outlet in columbia,sc too

those who still missed out on the Griffey's... here they are @ RETAIL

Freshwaters
3126426363 - sz8
4153926453 - sz8.5,9

Volt's
3102759998 - sz9

Originally Posted by xubo1006

Originally Posted by bigj505

orlando outlets have the 6/17 and 7/16 packs in GS sizes... i think 4 and down remain but im not sure. $70 + tax + shipping... nikefind was shot down before i could even mention it. they were trying to hide them from bulk buyers.

1 PACK PER ORDER (ie 1 16/7 and 1 17/6)

I've called at least five outlet in Orlando, none of them have those shoes. May I know which outlet?
Just called all 12 outlets in FL, Value Outlet shops in Kissimmee has the 6/17 in a 3.5 not sure how many but I think he said 1 or 2. Here'sthe number hope you get them or whoever else who missed out. 407.396.0500

Back
Top Bottom