OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by xubo1006

Originally Posted by bigj505

orlando outlets have the 6/17 and 7/16 packs in GS sizes... i think 4 and down remain but im not sure. $70 + tax + shipping... nikefind was shot down before i could even mention it. they were trying to hide them from bulk buyers.

1 PACK PER ORDER (ie 1 16/7 and 1 17/6)

I've called at least five outlet in Orlando, none of them have those shoes. May I know which outlet?
Just called all 12 outlets in FL, Value Outlet shops in Kissimmee has the 6/17 in a 3.5 not sure how many but I think he said 1 or 2. Here's the number hope you get them or whoever else who missed out. 407.396.0500
sorry dudes for not posting that number... didnt realize it was 12 out there. definitely didnt mean to drop a hint. meant to say i found somethere. ut yea ^^^ thats where i ordered mine from.

I called Gurnee and they said they had no kid sizes in any CDPs...

grin.gif

Chicago Premium Outlet 630 585 9568

All black Nike Air Pippen $59.99 plus 20% at the Hash Wall. Comes out to $48 a pair. Call for sizes.

Originally Posted by henman54

A long shot for anyone, but might make some one's day, AZ Mills still has one pair of sz 18 DMP 5 pack.
mark madsen's a 18......maybe we should call him up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

All black Nike Air Pippen $59.99 plus 20% at the Hash Wall. Comes out to $48 a pair. Call for sizes.

Thanks just got my pair!

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Thanks just got my pair!

No doubt. What sizes they have....

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Thanks just got my pair!

No doubt. What sizes they have....

I checked for an 11.5 or 12, got the 12. They had a 12 no 11.5, guy said people were coming in as well as calling and buying a few at a time and theydidn't have many left.

dang... i copped my Pips for the full $60... oh well... i guess i'll pretend my twelve bucks went to charity....

Too many damn good deals at outlets. My wallet can't keep up, orderd like 12 pairs in a week and half.

Nordstrom Rack Costa Mesa, CA got the Rudy Gay Zoom phenom P.E and Brandon Roy Phenom P.E . I passed though

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

SHAKE MY EFFING HEAD to the NT member who's reselling their sample size 9 griffeys on ISS...his ISS username is HIGHSTACKS

http://www.#!*%%!#@$+!!#.com/forums/mp_item.php?id=8203

Ol' SALLY STRUTHERS Type Dude
smh.gif
........................ If Most You Cats In Here Complaining Spent HALF The Time YouDid Worried About What EVERYONE ELSE Is Doing, You Might Could
Be Up On These Types Of Releases For YOURSELF
wink.gif

*Got The Call Back Today That My Second 2 Pairs Are Indeed Confirmed And Will Be On Their Way To Me As Of Tomorrow
pimp.gif
.................. Good Looks OnceAgain To Those Whom Frequent This Thread With HELPFUL Information
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Worried About What EVERYONE ELSE Is Doing, You Might Could
Be Up On These Types Of Releases For YOURSELF
wink.gif
Co-sign^^^^

In other news, NikeTalk sent me a msg earlier 2day asking me 2 write this
laugh.gif

^^I grabbed those on the 50% at HoH. But maybe in your original post you shouldnt write 'sb', might confuse people.

dang... my signature looks weak... lol... oh well... back to topic...

anybody mind postin some shox if you come across them?... need some work shoes...

my girlie told me she seen some stuff up at the Marshalls she works at... but forgot the names of the shoes... lol...

this fool got me crunk, thinkin they had Total Max Uptempos.. lmao... but she gonna give me some names after work...

i'ma come back tomorrow and let the fam know on it...

Back
Top Bottom