OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Damn got to get a pair woodbury phone is still busy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Info on those black/red griffeys?
nerd.gif

I just got back from Nike Woodbury NY and they had a bunch of random stuff on the hash wall. Had these though...

FSR $27.99

845-928-8838

Called em up... THEY SAID THE PRICE WAS $39.99.

No Size 9s or 9.5s... I scooped up a 10.

If it doesn't fit me, I'll sell for what I paid + shipping or I'll just return 'em to my local outlet.

Good lookin' on the info!

grin.gif

EDIT: dmxgod... Did they ring up to $27.99 or $39.99 for you???

They said the price was 39.99 for me..but they still have to take the discount off of 30% off..so they come out to b around 27.99 plus tax and free shippin

Still a great deal..i got these a while ago for like 65 on an Employee Appreciation..

^ Them Carbon flights have been at my Marshalls for a about 3 weeks they were there as of last week for $50 with the box, I passed
but if they are $28 than thats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by alex2182

dam $27 foamdomes i cant believe it did u buy em

No. Not my style. There are 3 size 10 available. Do you want me to grab em for you? i'll check em out later again

The flights for $27.99 shipped you can't pass on them, the chick told me they have about 10 pairs of size 10 left after I ordered mine.

Thanks nyrican23!!!

just got off the phone with them got my size 13, and the girl i talk to told me they have sizes 11 11.5 12 13 left idk how tru this is. But thanks nyrican23for the info

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

sorry to call you out aar1002, but can't you just go on Nike.com and check for yourself? I am just saying...

i did and couldnt find either of them so i asked...

yep... comfirmed...

just double copped size 12s...

she said it was 8 more... lol....

but the only thing is mine wont get sent out till tuesday.... oh well...

gives my check time to settle down in the bank.... i was gonna take this money and buy a couple Polo Shirts from Marshalls... but this was too good to passup...

by the way... give nyrican some Kudos, yall... some came thru in the cluuuuuutch....

i gotta stop comin in here.. that's 6 pair in two weeks... smh....

pippens, flight 96s 2xs, flight 95s 3x... smh at myself....

you want pippens in black from chicago premium its looking like its only feasible size left is a 13 and that sale is still. Dude pretty much said their FSR gotran through once they started that sale.

On another note, I just got my B-Grade Griffs from Colo
nerd.gif
. and to behonest these are A-Grades
eek.gif
. I dont see
any imperfections in 'em and they fit perfect.
smokin.gif

Props to the NikeTalker who posted the info.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In my continued search for the blk pippen 1s I remembered Someone posted that south chicago outlet still have em. They still do, they have around 60 pairsFSR, but they are NOT on a hash sale, so they are still 59.99.

What I did find out is that the 8/15 pack ($180) IS on hash sale 30% off which around $125 but its nothing but big and small sizes, like a 7.5 and 13.5 is whathe told me. The lava 95s are on that same 30% off hash sale 59.99 before discount, not sure of the size range. Also said look forward to the 22/1 pack comingin soon in the next week or so, and carolina nubuck 12s, wasn't sure of the exact price point but look for them to be 99-119.

Back
Top Bottom