OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

It's funny how majority win's even if it's wrong...alot of people on NT are quick to say "stop crying" or "try harder" whenreally this was set-up to help sneakerheads...You guys justify buying multiples with "you would have done it also if you had the chance" Hustlin hasbeen around for years and there are many ways to get it....let's just keep it on the 1.

^i have no problem coppin multiples and selling 1 or 2 to help pay for my pair. call it re-selling,hustlin,whatever you wanna call it. IT IS WHAT IT IS

when I miss out on a shoe in outlets,do i sit here typing on NT itchin and moanin? i keep it moving.

thats why you learn to NETWORK. you put in work,you get what you want. if you miss a release,or even an outlet shoe, hopefully you have networked and hopefullysomeone looks out for you.

I saw the info psoed about the Volt Griffs samples while on my way to work. I could not call and order so I texted a person Im cool with, who also wears samplesizes. Luckily, he picked up a pair, I told him I couldnt purchase because I had no

access to a hpone. Luckily,he was kind enough and is sending a pair my way AT COST. I returned the favor on Saturday withAtalntic Penny 2 samples. There were 4pairs, I did not buy all 4,instead,i hit up two people who both wnated

them,one of them ordered but they both ended up with pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats how it works.

Loveland Outlet, Colorado.

Didn't have squat. Decent clothing selection I guess. A lot of hoodies and jackets.

Nothing really stands out as far as selection goes. Only thing that really caught my eye, FSR on the hash wall. . .oh and they were 79.99.

7429_760552809079_16801062_43032935_4998970_n.jpg

UPand COMING nobody asked for the weasels way of getting outlet shoes...just letting you know about keeping it 100..kicks you picked up were probably from theinfo i posted about VOLTS@VACAVILLE in which i didn't touch a single pair... could have walked out with all 6 and been a part of the weasel crew also but ididn't...again i was just talking about keeping it 100. Learn about it.

^ weasle way? really, %^&* outta here.
and yea i guess it was YOUR info on Volts,but hey YOUR choice on passing,for whatever reason you decided to.
and this "weasle crew" looks out for eachother, regardless if its outlets, ea 50, HOH or whatever else. you should learn bout NETWORKING. you helpothers, you get helped back. plain and simple.
there will be kicks that you cannot get, and you will need help on,but hey,i guess thats the weasel way, right?

langfor5, thanks for the update... i always wanted some kobes for the cheap... still gotta pass tho ;(
maybe for 40 bucks id cop lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this debate, networkin is overrated, at the end of the day its luck, youll see something or vica versa.....dudes wanan scoop 4 pairs let thembe, wanna resellin all 4, let them be, ive come to notice NTers are some cheap mother %#+%$*#, reason majority of yous couldnt cop 4 pairs is cause yall broke.

Let it be, if dude got 343253 pairs, good great lets keep it moving......

Yeah let me add some clarification to my post. Memory is all hazy, knew I should have written this stuff down.

8-9.5 would be the range. Maybe 10 pairs total. All on the hash wall and I guess they are 59.99 (?). When I was there on Sunday they were 79.99 but that pricemay have changed.

^agreed.
everybody wants a hand out.i got no problem helping out,but $ is to be made. everything is not free.

back to the updates...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I look out for others, regardless if its outlets, ea 50, HOH or whatever else. you should learn bout NETWORKING. you help others, you get helped back. plain and simple.
there will be kicks that you cannot get, and you will need help on,but hey,i guess thats the weasel way, right?
QFT Joe always helps me out.

props oldsole for the info bout the griffs, I only grabbed one pair of them when i coulda grabbed more, also the same thing with the atlantic penny 2s. Goingback to what someone said about people who help out dont get anything, well if thats true your doing it wrong. If i found something i wanted and i know otherNTers would want it I would make sure my pair is secure then give the heads up.

And I saw pics of Will's samples for $15
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ did you really? cause I didn't
nerd.gif

all 4 pairs together?
laugh.gif

as it goes on NT, no tagged pics= DUCKTALES
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Not all 4 together, he only had 1 at the time, everyone saw the pic that Sam posted. And yes they were tagged
laugh.gif

at the end of the day I'm glad that people will still post helpful info out.

^ Im playing Mike,saw the pics as well. as AM87 said, there is luck involved.

Im glad people post info too,but Im not glad that people use this thread to itch when they miss out on something.
Oldsole-before you write some other stupid $%^&,lets drop it. and if you wanna talk, hit the PM button.

ontario mills update:

a lot of zoom phenoms, some sample versions too i believed. they had a lot of broys and ones that looked like concord xi's.

plenty of the DMP 7s orlando colorway only for 109.99
laugh.gif

they had a lot of cool jordan tees including the hair jordan tee, but mostly xl and up.

they had some kobe tees, the ones that are on eastbay with his face on it.

jordan 2k9 are still 100 dollars there, and they had the jumpman pro lows in the blue/white color way.

nothing else really, i would post up pics but i'm busy and about to go study. hope this helps.

btw, i'd like to get into the secret mailing list so shoot me a PM. i post updates as much as i can on this thread, ya'll probably dont recognize mebecause i always change my avy
laugh.gif
but i'm always the one with theasian girls as my avy.
nerd.gif

I tracked down a couple Air Max 95s at some outlets. There were so many colorways to search that I didn't get a chance to get a price. Look up the productcode on google image search and if that colorway interests you then call the outlet and check them out...

609048-017 size 10 CHICAGO FACTORY 630-585-9568
609048-182 size 10.5 LAS VEGAS FACTORY 702-896-7444
609048-461 size 12 CLINTON FACTORY 860-669-4410

The Air Trainer II LEs (Tecmo-Bo) 359696-001 are also at a bunch of outlets in a variety of sizes. They were $59.99 at Dawsonville [ten bucks cheaper than onNDC], I'm assuming that's the price for all the outlets.
359696-001.jpg

LAS VEGAS NORTH FACTORY 702-382-8055
DAWSONVILLE FACTORY 706-216-7779
WOODBURY FACTORY 845-928-8838

Back
Top Bottom