OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by henman54

I tracked down a couple Air Max 95s at some outlets. There were so many colorways to search that I didn't get a chance to get a price. Look up the product code on google image search and if that colorway interests you then call the outlet and check them out...

609048-017 size 10 CHICAGO FACTORY 630-585-9568
609048-182 size 10.5 LAS VEGAS FACTORY 702-896-7444
609048-461 size 12 CLINTON FACTORY 860-669-4410

The Air Trainer II LEs (Tecmo-Bo) 359696-001 are also at a bunch of outlets in a variety of sizes. They were $59.99 at Dawsonville [ten bucks cheaper than on NDC], I'm assuming that's the price for all the outlets.
359696-001.jpg

LAS VEGAS NORTH FACTORY 702-382-8055
DAWSONVILLE FACTORY 706-216-7779
WOODBURY FACTORY 845-928-8838
ontario also had them in a different color way. im not into that type of heat so i wasn't sure if it was reporting.

Adidas Consortium sale on Gilt Groupe today...

Gilt Groupe is a members only site that sells high end and designer brands up to 70% off

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ weasle way? really, %^&* outta here.
and yea i guess it was YOUR info on Volts,but hey YOUR choice on passing,for whatever reason you decided to.
and this "weasle crew" looks out for eachother, regardless if its outlets, ea 50, HOH or whatever else. you should learn bout NETWORKING. you help others, you get helped back. plain and simple.
there will be kicks that you cannot get, and you will need help on,but hey,i guess thats the weasel way, right?
Thanks Joe on all the Info you post.
pimp.gif

Let tha haters hate, keep on your grind.
wink.gif
eek.gif
!
I wont need your help on HOH releases anymore
laugh.gif
!

Damn NT are like vultures . The employee at Loveland outlet told me the Kobe 4 ran out in 5 minutes
laugh.gif

^i have no problem coppin multiples and selling 1 or 2 to help pay for my pair. call it re-selling,hustlin,whatever you wanna call it. IT IS WHAT IT IS

when I miss out on a shoe in outlets,do i sit here typing on NT itchin and moanin? i keep it moving.

thats why you learn to NETWORK. you put in work,you get what you want. if you miss a release,or even an outlet shoe, hopefully you have networked and hopefully someone looks out for you.

I saw the info psoed about the Volt Griffs samples while on my way to work. I could not call and order so I texted a person Im cool with, who also wears sample sizes. Luckily, he picked up a pair, I told him I couldnt purchase because I had no

access to a hpone. Luckily,he was kind enough and is sending a pair my way AT COST. I returned the favor on Saturday withAtalntic Penny 2 samples. There were 4 pairs, I did not buy all 4,instead,i hit up two people who both wnated

them,one of them ordered but they both ended up with pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats how it works.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

just like i told reakeon23:

wasnt trying to get at you. theres other people in the thread that never contribute anything but they do post 'i bought X amount in X shoe' while the people who do help out, dont get anything.
who are you to say anything? i dont remember seeing you post anything about outlets when stuff dropped anywhere, trust me, i was there withkidlebron, versache and so forth dropping updates weekly...its because of lurkers and work that ive stopped contributing as much as i did in the past (not tosay i put in the amount kid or other did since i was in grad school at the time) but nevertheless, why complain when i dont even recall you posting anything inthe past.

the nerve.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^i have no problem coppin multiples and selling 1 or 2 to help pay for my pair. call it re-selling,hustlin,whatever you wanna call it. IT IS WHAT IT IS

when I miss out on a shoe in outlets,do i sit here typing on NT itchin and moanin? i keep it moving.

thats why you learn to NETWORK. you put in work,you get what you want. if you miss a release,or even an outlet shoe, hopefully you have networked and hopefully someone looks out for you.

I saw the info psoed about the Volt Griffs samples while on my way to work. I could not call and order so I texted a person Im cool with, who also wears sample sizes. Luckily, he picked up a pair, I told him I couldnt purchase because I had no

access to a hpone. Luckily,he was kind enough and is sending a pair my way AT COST. I returned the favor on Saturday withAtalntic Penny 2 samples. There were 4 pairs, I did not buy all 4,instead,i hit up two people who both wnated

them,one of them ordered but they both ended up with pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats how it works.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UPandCOMING32 lways helps alot around here big ups ! Aswell as you Rapido i know you hlp NT alot with HOH releases good looks to you to !
pimp.gif

^^^^The same way I trained him 2 be an amazing all around balanced NTer, I can train anyone novice sneaker-head hungry enough 2 be a dope member of thiscommunity. Regardless if I am not the nicest person 2 meet, this is what I do. Peep the sig.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

^^ Full of himself

Lol everyone seems to hate on will in the begining but for some reason no one could ever stay mad at the guy including me , Will is a cool dude helps aroundwhen he can idk about NT training but some people do need it especially with all the bad topics that are started frequently in different forums around NT butin the end even though he maybe a little to outspoken wills chill dude a little full of himself maybe but a chill dude haha

^^^^Sorry about the pearl launch, I on something
I will dedicate and incorporate all my natural sneaker powers into this thread

edit Nike Free hybrid boot Swan/white/varsity red sample size 9 only one pair

Originally Posted by AF25

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

FSR

$39.99
Do they take phone orders? or can somebody help me out with a size 14? i neeeed those

the same phone your gonna use to call them to place that order can be used to call them to see if they have that sz 14..... not to be an $@#!$*@...

after countless trips to Marshalls & Ross, I finally came across some things halfway decent. Blk Jordan 2K9 $34.99, Nike Goad boots $49.99, & AMitchell and Ness Walton Payton Jersey $49.99.

No. Because you act like your some director for a member development training program. It's cool that you help out or whatever but no need for the extrastuff.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

after countless trips to Marshalls & Ross, I finally came across some things halfway decent. Blk Jordan 2K9 $34.99, Nike Goad boots $49.99, & A Mitchell and Ness Walton Payton Jersey $49.99.
interesting... looks like im making a run there again tonite.... my ross/marshalls have been a little lame lately... but i did find this kennethcole watch at ross:
71775877-300x300-0-0_Kenneth+Cole+Kenneth+Cole+KC3500+Wrist+Watch.jpg

im not a real watch head... i do like it tho... retail was 175. picked it up for 60.

i can honestly say that ive personally dealt with dudes in this thread and they all look out in one way or another this includes upandcoming, oldsole, and willrivera... let's keep the positivity going and just agree to disagree on how this thread should be used.

Back
Top Bottom