OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Rather than post my findings, I was training noob NT members 2 be better sneaker locaters

It feels good 2 see those NTers contribute consistently

What feels even better is seeing numorous first postings from new members in this thread quite often
That proves this thread is the truth
Word to Will

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by reakeon23

i was here v,kid lebron,etc there was a lot of unselfishness here

coming from someone who picked up 3 pairs of volts???

not trying to start anything....

yes i picked them up so..sold 1pair to a nter for retail (he offered) 1 pair to my brother and 1 pair setup for a trade. anymore questions? a few other peoplehere does the same. by the way jeffersonville ohio had gotten them griffs (5 pair) and were bought by a custumer as they were gettin put out. i was told thatfrom an older women who is a cashier.

nvm.

im just salty cus i didnt get any of the sample griffs, atlantic penny's, purple foams, or 1/2 cents.
happy.gif

soooo yea.

hoping something good pops up this week. something lurkers leave for NT'ers.

there's a fsr of baltic blue zoom soldier III's on finishline..for $70.

nvm.
im just salty cus i didnt get any of the sample griffs, atlantic penny's, purple foams, or 1/2 cents.
happy.gif

soooo yea.
hoping something good pops up this week. something lurkers leave for NT'ers.
idk what u mean when u said u had to be here to know... i was here... saw all of the drops... and yes, the thread jumped pages a day back then...thats how i knew something dropped...
atlantic penny samples didnt even sell that fast so u had a chance... niketalker posted he copped... dudes aint even call that outlet til the next afternoon sou def had ur chance. purple foams we all missed out on... just gotta give will credit for putting in that work.

reakeon23, no beef but dude... be real

bigj505 i don't care. sold 1 pair already for 145.00 and another is being sold for 150.00 so it dont matter.last one trading for eggplant foams next week. i got the 3 from oshgosh wisc. i
do what u do man... i ordered 3 pair also... 1 for upandcoming32 since he was at work and 2 for me... 1 of my 2 is going on ebay to be 100%honest.

I am real,the nter offered 145 shipped and told my bro 150 he jumped on it and was going to keep the 3rd and someone hit me up with the trade so i was like''ok''nothing wrong with that. no beef just trying to live just like u

I am real,the nter offered 145 shipped and told my bro 150 he jumped on it and was going to keep the 3rd and someone hit me up with the trade so i was like ''ok''nothing wrong with that. no beef just trying to live just like u
pimp.gif

just like i told reakeon23:

wasnt trying to get at you. theres other people in the thread that never contribute anything but they do post 'i bought X amount in X shoe' while thepeople who do help out, dont get anything.

BTW to guys that dont go in general... Bestbuy is doing the buy 2 get 1 free games thing... me and my 2 friends are getting forza 3 this week... gonna put up40 a piece to get it for less than retail... im sure there are other hustles that will work.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

Primm, NV had:
lebron solider III (white/teal/black) size 11 on the wall 79.99
zf 95 (white/blue/red) FSR 34.99
Jordan 2k9s (white) FSR 99.99, (black) FSR 79.99
scattered jordan slippers, blazers, air max 90s (grey/green) on the wall dont remember prices
they also had fsr of the cb 34 b;ack/red 39.99

Some of us can't contribute due to the fact our local outlets don't get anything at all worth mentioning.

I live out in MD... Arundel Mills NEVER gets anything worth mentioning.

Only thing I can do is look out for deals unrelated to Nike Outlets.

grin.gif

i was here v,kid lebron,etc there was a lot of unselfishness here

coming from someone who picked up 3 pairs of volts???

not trying to start anything....

yes i picked them up so..sold 1pair to a nter for retail (he offered) 1 pair to my brother and 1 pair setup for a trade. anymore questions? a few other people here does the same. by the way jeffersonville ohio had gotten them griffs (5 pair) and were bought by a custumer as they were gettin put out. i was told that from an older women who is a cashier.
QFT. Resellers are selling for profit, reakeon helps out other NTers who have jobs that don't allow them to scoop things. Not for profit,just helping people out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Some of us can't contribute due to the fact our local outlets don't get anything at all worth mentioning.

grin.gif

Do like I do - call other outlets to see if they ship.

I live down here in Memphrica where there is one single outlet w/in about 300 miles that receives absolutely nothing (I know, I've checked). On top ofthat, they don't know anything down here so when I ask for backstock or stock not displayed, they have no idea what I am saying.

just like i told reakeon23:

wasnt trying to get at you. theres other people in the thread that never contribute anything but they do post 'i bought X amount in X shoe' while the people who do help out, dont get anything.

STOP CRYIN' In Here Duke......... You Soundin' Real B'-Made Right Now
smh.gif

greenbergpic_narrowweb__300x360,0.jpg

You Want Shoes THAT Bad Then GET ON YOUR GRIND, Just Like My Dude Joe Already Pointed Out
wink.gif
....... It's NotTHAT Hard To Make A Few Connects With Well Known Members In This Thread And Get Yourself Into The Loop......... When You Post Up In Here WithThese Whiney %@% Posts About How "Salty" You Are That You Didn't Get Your Pairs Because Of Other Members "Reselling" It'sNOT A Good Look To The Boys On The "Squad"
grin.gif

*We're Watching You
nerd.gif

gamestop did a price drop on the rockband 2 bundles... ps3/xbox360 now $99.99

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif
QFT i dont mind helping its just outlets are 40 mins away from me, an with school i just dont have time. An he is right arundel mills getsnothing at all

^^^ arundel mills is a sad excuse for a nike store... and its sad cause it aint even that old...
best shoe ive seen there is the b grade womens ice blue 8s (still there) for 50 bucks... they got a bunch of diry faded samples on the hash wall that lookslike theyve aged for like 10 yrs... if they were wine................

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ arundel mills is a sad excuse for a nike store... and its sad cause it aint even that old...
best shoe ive seen there is the b grade womens ice blue 8s (still there) for 50 bucks... they got a bunch of diry faded samples on the hash wall that looks like theyve aged for like 10 yrs... if they were wine................

Yeah it really is. Im down to make some calls i just dont really know how yall go about what outlets to call an what shoes to check for, PM me with some insiteso i can start to contribute.

There's only two outlets here on Long Island and they are both 25-30 minutes away and there are other NTers that do updates for both. They hardly getanything good.

Like SMS23 said instead of getting "salty" or mad that someone scooped up x amount of pairs and you didn't get any get on your grind, make aconnect or work harder so you can get the next shoe that drops in an outlet. If they wanna resell, that's fine no is forcing you to buy from them, if theywanna use the pairs for trades, keep em DS or for ball that's fine there allowed to. Some people on here expect to get everything at cost, if you foundsample eggplant foams for $15 you think you wouldn't sell for more then $15? If you answered yes then OMG your'e a reseller, who doesn't wanna makea quick profit.

Back
Top Bottom