OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

With the Raging Bull Pack hittingoutlets, my hopes of the DMP7s doing the same has risen.
People have said they will hit within a couple of weeks if not sooner, but not at that price.

$130 for both shoes...WOW.... if anyone wants to split, i'll take the red pair sz 11.5 or 12....
laugh.gif

Angel

I will still pass on the Raging Bull Pack..don't want them..not even the Black 3m pair..

I was real hesitant to pass on the 130 for both shoes deal but then when i thought about it..i was like hell nah..maybe if they drop separately for 65 eachthen i would cop the 3m pair..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I will still pass on the Raging Bull Pack..don't want them..not even the Black 3m pair..

I was real hesitant to pass on the 130 for both shoes deal but then when i thought about it..i was like hell nah..maybe if they drop separately for 65 each then i would cop the 3m pair..
this

After taxes and shipping it would be the same thing as me coppin on a 50. I wonder how many will pairs will end up in the buy sell on here and that "othersite" in the next couple of days.

lady told me the same thing... no more phone orders till thursday... said the ones that were put through this morning will go through though

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I wonder how many will pairs will end up in the buy sell on here and that "other site" in the next couple of days.
same thing I was thinking......

didn't get a chance to order a pack, oh well, not really bummed.

sizes 9-11 are gone on the raging bulls...smh unfortunately i have to work and cannot sit infront of a computer on niketalk all day to catch a deal like this,so besides me being salty..would anyone like to let go of that sz 10 im looking for?..i doubt it but whatever

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

lady told me the same thing... no more phone orders till thursday... said the ones that were put through this morning will go through though

called a little while ago and copped an 8 and a 9 so they should still be selling them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I wonder how many will pairs will end up in the buy sell on here and that "other site" in the next couple of days.
same thing I was thinking......
didn't get a chance to order a pack, oh well, not really bummed.
If either one of you are thinking any of those things, well, you better keep on thinking-Randy Orton, last nights WWe Raw broadcast.

Arizona Mills Update

raging bull pakc...sizes 7-8 and 12-above

DTRT Red metallic ones - FSR

RT1 black red samples

yi foam lite pes...most sizes on hash

jordan 1 straps in a blue red canvas-fsr

black hyperize-fsr

if anyone needs prices just ask me hard to do on my phone

If some peeps on here bought the 2008 AM95 Chilis, Hypermax Tennis Balls and Atlantic Penny 2s
eek.gif
from Footaction/Footlocker/Champs, can you please post the SKU #'s? Any helpwould be greatly appreciated!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I spoke with the store manager and she would love 2 hook us up and take phone orders, but she doesn't want 2 risk her job

Corporate said whatever is left, they can take phone orders on Thursday

They were taking phone orders this morning, so whoever read this thread late last night has a chance this morning

She also said people are calling and hanging up 2 see if a phone order can be given out

Arizona millz is another gem

Originally Posted by aar1002

Arizona Mills Update

RT1 black red samples

black hyperize-fsr

if anyone needs prices just ask me hard to do on my phone

RT1 sample price ?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I spoke with the store manager and she would love 2 hook us up and take phone orders, but she doesn't want 2 risk her job

Corporate said whatever is left, they can take phone orders on Thursday

They were taking phone orders this morning, so whoever read this thread late last night has a chance this morning

She also said people are calling and hanging up 2 see if a phone order can be given out

Arizona millz is another gem

Thats horrible. I'm salty about this one. I did want this pack...geez
mad.gif

I want either one in a sz 11.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by aar1002

Arizona Mills Update

RT1 black red samples