OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Are those Penny's supposed to be the "Triple Blacks"?
Or are they gray like in the pic?
That's what I'm trying to figure out....

To Those That Hit Me Up Inquiring About The AM90 x Current Samples..... I Stopped Back By The Outlet Tonight On My Way Home And It Looks As If Someone StoppedThru At Some Point During The Week And Cleared Out ALL Pairs
smh.gif
.... I Know FOR FACT When I Stopped In There On (Monday IThink It Was) That There Were AT LEAST 5 Pairs Of These Samples.....Anyone That Lives Out Here In Colorado Knows That It'sRARE For A Shoe To Move Thru A Nike Outlet In A Week Unless It's Something Like That Most Recent Griffey Release
nerd.gif
..... Sorry To GetPeoples Hopes Up For Nothing
eyes.gif
........ Joints Were Definitely Dope Tho
pimp.gif

This Outlet Did Have FSR's Tonight In Both The White And Black AJ 2k9's For $79.99 Tho
wink.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^Hope this experience teaches you some wisdom

My Guess Is YOU'LL Probably Lose More Sleep Over It Than I Will
laugh.gif
......This Wasn't A Test From "Mr. Miyagi"
grin.gif
.....Homie In Here Talkin' About "Wisdom"
eyes.gif

long time lurker decided to start posting and helping my fellow NTers in metro atl out.

If you live in or around atl the ross stores here have the zoom flight 95's in the white/navy/orange colorway for 34.99. i have seen them at every ross ihave been to in he past week.

also, the marshell stores have the black prestos for 29.99

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ayt so i just got home from woodbury commons.was there around 2pm.they still had the zf 95's in bigger sizes,11.5,2 sz 12's and a bunch of 13's.they were priced $39.99 but the hashwall discount was 40% off
eek.gif
so that brings the total to $24.17 after taxes..i asked an employee if they still had more pairs in the back and he said yes but sizes 12 -13 only.while i was at the cashier,there was a wall of zf 95's behind the register.around 25-30 pairs.i asked the person who rung me up if they were from phone orders and she had a weary look on her face and said the phone didn't stop ringing for hours last night
laugh.gif
for those of you who's looking for these and wears szs 12 -13 do yourself a favor and call woodburry. 845-928-8838

they also had
aj 2k9's $79.99
blk/red RT1's $49.99
huarache 09 wht/blu and wht/red $79.99
zoom phenoms blk/blue and wht/blue for $49.99
flight five wht/blue $41.77
wii blazers $59.99
am 95 sabertooths $79.99
nike lunarlite trainer blue/wht $79.99

hashwall

army green six rings $100
ajf6 ls $100
blue chip wht/blue $59.99
kobe 3 blk $79.99 (small sizes 7.5-
glasses.gif
I called and they said no zf 95 left..+!!..i wear a 11.5/12 btw

^^^ Zoom 95s Officially Gone @ WoodBury , called today @ 930 Pacific time... GoodLookin on peeps wit da 411 on dem , I missed dem , so if any fellow NT'ershave an extra 12 or 13 , Lemme Know! Goodlookin Out!

wow lots of heat comin out lately; i havent been following this thread like i have been esp since no sticky. im lookin for some all-black work shoes. anyoneknow where i can score some triple black lebron 6s sz 13 for around $50? pm me.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

karate-kid.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

NDC update

ZF 96: white/black-varsity royal
sz.10.5 ONLY
$90

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit...,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-181291/pgid-215866

Foamposite HDs (eggplant and gold)
FSR $90

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit...,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-256773/pgid-305358

You mean hyperdunk? Had me excited for nothing.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^Hope this experience teaches you some wisdom

And what is this wisdom you speak of that he was supposed to learn?
To buy them all next time?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom