OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I was saying that he gets good stuff from outlets
and the foam pic was from one of his most recent outlet pickups, so yes
How does him picking up the foams help anyone in this topic. He can go brag in sneaker showcase and post his pickups there.

Lets keep it moving guys!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I was saying that he gets good stuff from outlets
and the foam pic was from one of his most recent outlet pickups, so yes

Ok, so how does that help this thread with those pick ups and his lyrics?

^^You do realize that for every post like his that is useless, there is 5 of people whining about it, right?

Don't know if already posted but the metallic jordan 1's and gray/black 1's are $69.99 at footaction starting today. Picked up both for $145, notbad.

Hagerstown had a FSR of both white and black Jordan 2009's for $100. Some jordan clothing but not too much else. Got a pair of black/red CB34s for $35 onthe hash wall.

^Yup, that's why this thread should have been stickied cuz I still see updates in there sometimes. Not my info but Tempe, AZ has CDP 2/21 $180, DMP 7b-grade $120(each) Info is from khadafi252 he posted in the September thread.

Thanks to whoever posted info on the black Penny II, nikefind for free shipping worked. Dude said sizes were going fast and 11.5 was soild out had tosettle for an 11. When I asked the lady on nikechat, they said none were in the system. Either she didn't look it up for me, or was too lazy to help.

JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ. 13 OF THE BLK/GREY /WHT ZOOM FLIGHT 95 FOR $29.99 + FREE SHIPPING FROM NIKEFIND! THIS MONTH I HAVE ROACHED UP ON SOME STEALS,LOL!HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

Woodburn ( 503.982.0330 ) has Nike Air Flight 95 (or Zoom Flight Premium) The JKidds - 317810-141 for 34.99
They have every size they said but they're going fast.
flight95_wht_nvy.jpg

I'm assuming NikeFind will work IF YOU PLAY IT COOL. (just say "The Camarillo Outlet said shipping should be free")

My KidRobot order should be coming in next week.

Just got my Flight 95's from Woodbury, slight imperfection is the orange smudge and 'ring' around one of the carbon bubbles.

4055851926_c02aaacc4b.jpg

'blackcatmj23' lmk if you still want them! I didn't like how this size 10 fit me... otherwise back to the outlet they go...

grin.gif

i posted this in the september. i wasn't thinking. so i'll repost here. tempe, az factory store:

21.2 pack $179, good sz run
metallic red 1's $79.99 good sz run
DMP 7's, $119 each, blk/red's down to single row bin, may have szs in the back, largest was a 10 on the floor. good sz run of the blue's
sample sz 9 af2's $41.99

nice update!

those red/white mettalic ones are $70 at footactions along with the black/grey ones
pimp.gif

that 2/21 pack is
sick.gif
for that price, i paid $75 for my pack
pimp.gif

also freshwater , lava , mint and chilli 95s have been marked down to $110 at footactions...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ yo freshwaters are still around u? i havent seen them in a while lol

Nubuck 12s are also marked down to $99 as well as the 1st colorway and atlanta hawks 60+

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

My KidRobot order should be coming in next week.

Just got my Flight 95's from Woodbury, slight imperfection is the orange smudge and 'ring' around one of the carbon bubbles.

4055851926_c02aaacc4b.jpg

'blackcatmj23' lmk if you still want them! I didn't like how this size 10 fit me... otherwise back to the outlet they go...

grin.gif

how much you sellin for & wat kind of payment options you doin

R the CDP 2/21 B-Grade???

Back
Top Bottom