OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Does anybody know here how the Eclipse fit? I've only had a pair of Hi33s before and those fit like half a size small and I had to sell them again. Don't want the same thing happen again (there's no store in my area selling them, so I have to order online)

Event was amazing. Never thought nearly 7 years back that when I created this thread that one day I'd be sitting down joking and sharing stories about the brand's return with the man himself but it went down

little event write up here, all in all amazing can't wait to get my Eclipses!

http://www.defynewyork.com/2016/07/...alife-to-celebrate-the-return-of-the-eclipse/

Thanks for all your work in this thread Tre. [emoji]128077[/emoji] So glad the brand is back and doing well.

Does anybody know here how the Eclipse fit? I've only had a pair of Hi33s before and those fit like half a size small and I had to sell them again. Don't want the same thing happen again (there's no store in my area selling them, so I have to order online)

Hey buddy, I'll help as much as I can. I sent Ewing Athletics a message on IG a few days go asking about the fit. They said the fit is similar to the 33hi just not as snug. The 33's fit TTS but with all the padding they feel small. Just have to wear them a few times to break them in and have the padding mold around your foot. I can't wait to get mine pair of Eclipse (should be here Tuesday).

Thanks for all your work in this thread Tre. [emoji]128077[/emoji] So glad the brand is back and doing well.

Much appreciated! Also shout out to C Flyness and everyone else that contributes to this thread regularly. Hopefully we can all link up at a Ewing event one of these days

So got my Olympic Eclipse in today from an eBay seller I got them from. These things are beautiful!!! Love the shape and the embroidered tongue. The gold medal it came with is a nice touch.

Quick info on size. These do NOT run like the 33 Hi's. I got these in an 11, which I have for all my 33's. These IMO are a tad short inside. Width is totally fine, but my big toe on my right foot (bigger foot) is close to the end of the shoe. Not close enough to go up .5 (at least for me anyway as then they would be too loose widthwise). I'll make it work, just bummed I don't have that little extra wiggle room I had in the 33s. Hope this helps others out.

Last edited:
[h1]Ewing 33 HI LE PLATINUM/BLACK[/h1]
Does this shoe fit true to the size or should i order one size up?

Had these waiting for me when I came home. Really like em. Happy they started making the half sizes. 11.5 fit perfect. Both are dope in hand. Now only if I could find that orange suede ds in a 12...

BCs cool, should've still had the Ewing logo on the tongue

Seen white Croc 33 Hi at CitTrends for 40 and was all types of confused

MY BC's CAME IN TODAY, AND I MUST SAY I'M THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY ON THIS PAIR! WILL BE LOOKING TO DOUBLE UP SOON...HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom