***Official Political Discussion Thread***

E74474CE-A50E-4287-8AB3-B651B72FD3BA.gif

Has to be the funniest **** I’ve seen this week :rofl:

Dude tired to stir **** up and failed miserably.

this is just another distraction

critical race theory isn’t taught in high school or lower

parents don’t get to dictate what the schools do and don’t teach

if they are so inclined, home school your kids.. or go and find a school that will focus on things you prioritize

we see it with religious views all the time.. if you’re Mormon and you want an institution that prioritizes that, you can look at specific schools.. or if you’re more religious on the whole, go look at certain places

If sports are a priority to you, got places for that

people who have also been disingenuous, found something else to be disingenuous about

but you still can’t call trump a recent, so why would anyone be surprised that youre entertaining blatant lies

I agree that it’s a distraction and it isn’t taught in high school or lower school. It remains a distraction because instead of simply agreeing that CRT shouldn’t be taught to high school and lower school children, one side has been unclear about their stance.

You are absolutely incorrect about parents’ ability to dictate curriculum. Very involved parents have been doing it for a long time.

I don't blame Republicans for being dishonest. Dumb people will still vote for them. Right, dwalk31 dwalk31 ?

I don’t think there are any dumb people, just people that haven’t been educated/exposed to certain material. With that said, people who haven’t been educated/exposed to certain material vote for both parties.

Only focusing on educated voters seems like a terrible strategy.

I agree that it’s a distraction and it isn’t taught in high school or lower school. It remains a distraction because instead of simply agreeing that CRT shouldn’t be taught to high school and lower school children, one side has been unclear about their stance.

You are absolutely incorrect about parents’ ability to dictate curriculum. Very involved parents have been doing it for a long time.

because they are being disingenuous and using a slogan as a mechanism to control something else

they don’t care what others say

just like they continue to talk about “pro life” and ain’t got nothing when another white kid shoots up kids just trying get an education

A take regarding Mitch McConnell and the press...

People downplay the destruction someone is doing because they admire how successful they have been in the political arena. And as a result, treat politics as a game...

wavycrocket wavycrocket why does this sounds familiar to me? :lol:

I don’t think there are any dumb people, just people that haven’t been educated/exposed to certain material. With that said, people who haven’t been educated/exposed to certain material vote for both parties.

Only focusing on educated voters seems like a terrible strategy.
No no no...There are plenty of dumb people.

Exhibit A

Back
Top Bottom