***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Smh...It's truly amazing that newspapers publish Seth Abramson. Perhaps more worrying is how many cultists follow him as if he's some genius who is the only one in the media who truly gets the story and how everything is related to this supposed criminal conspiracy or that conspiracy.
And then thinks he invented a whole new genre of journalism (modern meta-journalism) by...writing books that are effectively all ripped straight from media reports, with a sprawling narrative of criminal conspiracy that only he can manage to tie together, obviously.
The king of fake news and overly conspiratorial thinking on the left.

Shows what it’s all about. Much like Rep. Kinzinger has an ultra conservative voting record, Liz Cheney’s voting record aligned with Trump 93% of the time according to 538.
But criticizing Trump of course makes her a RINO, practically a Democrat at this point, in the eyes of the Trump cultists
Edit: Even Marjorie Taylor Greene, while not defending Cheney's House seat for obvious reasons, felt a need to point out that Cheney has one of the most pro-Trump voting records amongst the House GOP.

Last edited:
PSX_20220815_161629.jpg

Who Knew Dr. Oz wife was about serving death matches for lunch

For profit higher education schools are the worst. I had one as a client in a small investment firm early in my career and was the first person in the firm to realize their numbers weren't adding up.

They defrauded us, the government, and the students. We lost most of our net worth on that deal once the windbreakers swooped in.

Another great example of widespread market failure for your favorite economic libertarian...

For profit higher education schools are the worst. I had one as a client in a small investment firm early in my career and was the first person in the firm to realize their numbers weren't adding up.

They defrauded us, the government, and the students. We lost most of our net worth on that deal once the windbreakers swooped in.

Another great example of widespread market failure for your favorite economic libertarian...

Did they at least go to jail? My guess is not.

Back
Top Bottom