***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mueller probably thought he wasn't going to win the legal battle to force an interview based on his evidence. Can't really see any other reason Mueller refrained from exhonerating the president but instead kicked the can down the road for Barr to decide.

i want to find this lady and punch her :frown:
playin with my emotions like that :smh:
8DD3E258-AAA7-4382-8A65-C1A6CD890472.jpeg

then i scrolled further through the thread....

Turns out my hunch appears to be correct after all :lol:

July 21 2017:
Wouldn't expect too much. Trump has proven to be excellent at creating trouble for himself where there is no trouble or need to do so.
He's the type of guy who would obstruct an investigation while he's innocent.
So much could have been avoided of he simply stopped shooting himself in the foot

Served as a great 3rd tier sub-plot in this whole presidential arc.

Hard times for those who thought it wouldve brought da don dada down (no alliteration )

I wonder what happened to that letter (essentially amounting to a criminal referral) from the OGE director that was issued to Deputy AG Rosenstein regarding the falsehoods in Trump's financial disclosure. Guessing they probably passed it on to SDNY, if anything. Cohen testified under oath that SDNY was investigating other illegal acts by Trump that have not been made public.
I'm struggling to remember if that answer came before or after Cohen answered that he was aware of instances of insurance and bank fraud.

cd97570d31eeba742d477abe6e674411.png

One of the big questions I still have that may not be answered is why so many people around Trump lied about contacts with Russia.

Our work here has only just begun.

Now that President Donald Trump has been totally and completely exonerated of any wrongdoing in his life, a blameless, selfless, perfect life, it is time for Jussie Smollett to be totally and completely exonerated. After that, it is time for us to totally and completely exonerate Robert Kelly, Robert Kraft, Robert Mueller (GOD BLESS HIS SOUL), and the Hamburglar.

Back
Top Bottom