***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden is a top shelf jack ***.

Since Joe likes to wrap himself in Obama's legacy :

So you were cool with the dudes that would have rather seen your best friend hung from a tree than have basic human rights.

Who would have called the Obama Presidency an abomination.

Who would have seen the man you claim to love as brother as nearly sub human.

But yeah I forgot, his *** did not just get along with them. Biden was their ally in stopping integration.

**** Joe Biden. Dude has seemingly learned all the wrong lessons.

Last edited:
This pseudo argument that Warren is somehow a centrist/establishment is choice to stop Bernie makes no damn sense. I don't know why some even make it

It is like they can't see how asinine and implicitly sexist that argument is.

I swear Bernie's incompetence must always be excused as not his fault, but some grand scheme against him.

This clown actually retweeted this. :smh: :lol:

So just throwing his friend and supposed ally under the bus and dismissing all the work she did to fight her way up the polls and just about him.

This dude is such a sucka sometimes.
Yeah, **** this guy. He's being a selfish piece of ****.

In 2016, he claimed his goal was to prevent a Trump presidency. He took every opportunity to take shots at Hillary, and dragged out his concession.

It looks like he's just gonna do the same again with whoever the likely candidate is.

What do yall expect him to do, not compete in a race he wants to win? :lol: Everybody in this race who's got a brain is using populism in some way. Biden is trying to play the center right to steal some votes from folks who don't want trump. Warren has is essentially Hillary with less baggage and Bernie wants to capture the 08' Obama crowd and actually facilitate some change.

Those changes are definitely not in the interests of the majority of the (corporately funded) Dems, why yall act he's playing the victim card in here is beyond me.

I think both things can be true at the same time: the Democratic establishment unequivocally doesn't want to see a Bernie candidacy, and Bernie sometimes shoots himself in the foot with respect to campaigning and messaging.

Both of these things can be true at the same time.

What do yall expect him to do, not compete in a race he wants to win? :lol: Everybody in this race who's got a brain is using populism in some way. Biden is trying to play the center right to steal some votes from folks who don't want trump. Warren has is essentially Hillary with less baggage and Bernie wants to capture the 08' Obama crowd and actually facilitate some change.

Those changes are definitely not in the interests of the majority of the (corporately funded) Dems, why yall act he's playing the victim card in here is beyond me.
Sorry, but nah

He is not making a case for himself, he is implying that their is a scheme against him. A scheme that is somehow because the candidate most like him has been able to gain support that he has failed to do. Bernie is attacking the establishment when he is himself had a had in setting the primary rules. No other candidate had that.

No his campaign strategy is crumbling some of his supporters what to act like it is again not his fault, everyone is against him. And seemingly they are against him by supporting Elizabeth Warren. The person Bernie wanted to run in 2016 to counter Clinton. The person who he lauds as most like him. The person Wall St
Is terrified of. The person who in many areas left of him.

Somehow Warren's jump up the polls is not her doing, it is just about stopping him. It could not be because her case for a progressive America, for social democracy, is sounding more compelling to people than his.

And by the way, trying to rebuild the Obama coalition is a much better strategy to win the primary and general, than Bernie's I'll keep my coalition, the rest of the crowd will split every else, the i.e the black vote and party loyalist. He should have tried to expand his coalition. His failure to adequately do that is hurting him right now.

He is playing the victim. Like he always does.

Last edited:
Yeah, **** this guy. He's being a selfish piece of ****.

In 2016, he claimed his goal was to prevent a Trump presidency. He took every opportunity to take shots at Hillary, and dragged out his concession.

It looks like he's just gonna do the same again with whoever the likely candidate is.
No one thought Clinton had a realistic shot at losing the general in 2016. Bernie used the unprecedented (for him) opportunity of the election to spread the message of social democracy, which to that point hadn't been articulated on that level for a half-century. Part of this rightfully involved taking the Democratic establishment to task for its decades of rightward drift. It was understandable at the time. Things look very different in hindsight.

And we're eight months away from the first primary this time around. Let's pump the brakes just a little bit :lol:

Sorry, but nah

He is not making a case for himself, he is implying that their is a scheme against him. A scheme that is somehow because the candidate most like him has been able to gain support that he has failed to do. Bernie is attacking the establishment when he is himself had a had in setting the primary rules. No other candidate had that.

No his campaign strategy is crumbling some of his supporters what to act like it is again not his fault, everyone is against him. And seemingly they are against him by supporting Elizabeth Warren. The person Bernie wanted to run in 2016 to counter Clinton. The person who he lauds as most like him. The person Wall St
Is terrified of. The person who in many areas left of him.

Somehow Warren's jump up the polls is not her doing, it is just about stopping him. It could not be because her case for a progressive America is sounding more compelling to people than his.

And my the way, trying to rebuild the Obama coalition is a much better strategy than Bernie's I'll keep my coalition, the rest of the crowd will split the back vote.

He is playing the victim. Like he always does.
Saying Warren is the candidate most like him is like saying berry flavored candy is closer in taste to an actual berry than it is to plain old sugar. Bernard actually has a plan for MFA, Warren just wants an expansion of medicade irrc. Don't even get me started on their difference in foreign policy. They've got a little under a year to see who comes out on top, and yall are comparing him to trump because he called out a party that definitely has an interest in him not winning. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom