**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Anyone who ordered from Mitchell and Ness know how long the shipping takes? I ordered from the website for the first time 7/23/11, just wondering how many days it takes to get to the destination.

Anyone who ordered from Mitchell and Ness know how long the shipping takes? I ordered from the website for the first time 7/23/11, just wondering how many days it takes to get to the destination.

sorry jusst check there site, there shipping cost is too much..lol..damn $75 shipping..thats bull$#!7

sorry jusst check there site, there shipping cost is too much..lol..damn $75 shipping..thats bull$#!7

Nothing crazy and not exactly vintage but I've wanted a Blackhawks forever and finally found one. Its by Reebok but it's cool for me...

Green bottom but you guys know what that looks like no needs for pics.

2md5vdd.jpg

Nothing crazy and not exactly vintage but I've wanted a Blackhawks forever and finally found one. Its by Reebok but it's cool for me...

Green bottom but you guys know what that looks like no needs for pics.

2md5vdd.jpg

sorry, but i have to admit that i'm a snapback "elitist". I don't mess with no Adidas or M&N #+*. That's why I'm getting rid of mine hahaha

sorry, but i have to admit that i'm a snapback "elitist". I don't mess with no Adidas or M&N #+*. That's why I'm getting rid of mine hahaha

The last month has been good to me. All are brand new (most with tags). None cost me more than $7.99. Warm weather = more people donating.
pimp.gif

imag01971v.jpg

imag01981.jpg

The last month has been good to me. All are brand new (most with tags). None cost me more than $7.99. Warm weather = more people donating.
pimp.gif

imag01971v.jpg

imag01981.jpg

Back
Top Bottom