OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

Originally Posted by jfreak23

ok let me know when you want to get the game in im available later on today if you want add me kicks23

We can play now if you want?

bengals *#+% around and go 0 - 16
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

lets go then

Great game jfreak, you play the game the right way. Gotta get your tackling down though lol. cas I see your prediction, see you week 7.

gg damn man i was getting heated how the hell benson and dunn running all over and no one can tackle either one by them selfs always breaking a tackle.
mad.gif
ineed to stop playing marvel and focus more on madden again.

eek.gif
@ kicks taking the 1st L and to thebengals
sick.gif

i would have put goooooood money on kicks winning that one

PSN-J-MAC

I will be out of town Saturday for a football game. I'm free all day Sunday until 945est. Send me a message on ps to let me know what time u wanna play.

yoooo u can retire me from this joint. between work and too many other dynastys and *%*$ in college football and college basketball and I dont even really beon Madden (cus I honestly like college 10 better
smh.gif
)

Gunnajay *faxes in his retirement papers to the commish ...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

dude with GB isnt on yet so ill have to wait until the 23 to play my game how it looks everybody make your self "ready" in the league

aww yea my bears are up for trades sent them my way ...........only fair trades dont come with no dumbness

Yo sorry for the wait just got my copy today gonna sign up later tonight ill be ready to play

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yoooo u can retire me from this joint. between work and too many other dynastys and *%*$ in college football and college basketball and I dont even really be on Madden (cus I honestly like college 10 better
smh.gif
)

Gunnajay *faxes in his retirement papers to the commish ...
this fool over here talkin bout retirement when he hasnt even been in the league that long

vince young is that you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

who got the steelers? lets get the first game outta the way..
Yo tell me why this man first game non franchise we played fumbled the ball with chris johnson and i ran it back in for a td to win the game...only to have it challenged and run the clock out. haha gg though
got him back in franchise mode though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom