Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

I don't know, I didnt even know you could have a picture icon show up next to the song. Trying reading thru the manual.

Here's a black bape camo wallpaper that I did and am currently using...

1137474596-06.psd.jpg

Also here are some others..

1137474703-06.bmp

1137474728-ButtheadGrapes.jpg

1137474755-starwars5wc.jpg

anyone here have twisted metal: head on? When ever I want to play multiplayer, I always am able to get into the lobby and find open games, but when I click to join, it always fails. Do I have to be in a certain room?
It's hard being an underaged shoehead

in a little while i might have 1gb and 2gb sticks for hella cheap.. 100% legit memory sticks, and the 1gb would go for like 40-45 and the 2gb would go for 85-90 plus shipping of course.. would anyone be interested in getting them off me??

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

This Thread is on point and still no sticky,,how can we get one
---------------------
Dont pour liqour out ill save n!&&@$ some hennesy,just play a spades game and slam a card in my memory

Buy My Car

I guess we just have to keep it alive ourselves.

>:
mad.gif
how do i beat the cop on final fight. he has a gun.
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]​

somehow the photoshop thread gets a sticky and its at page 7
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Quote:
Hey, nikestreetdotcom can you change the green color of the bape wallpaper to purple or blue or black?

ked9xt.jpg

kedb44.jpg

kedd9g.jpg

kedhe8.jpg

to match your gear :wink:
wink.gif

i'm russian, if that matters.

[/center]

Quote:
PSP gets no respect from the mods
Quote:
>:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
thats what im sayin.

im usin my 1gb for music and im not too satisfyed with tha sound, it dont go loud enough. still worth it tho.
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

someone school me on the llittle pic with music. pics??

"city by the sea not the industry by the sea Lady Bug Crusha"

gamatag-bobonbags

watching simpsons on your PSP while goint to school by train is really nice :D
happy.gif

[/center]

Quote:
to match your gear:wink:
Dam, thank you son... them bapes walls are ill!

Quote:
Well, im not sure it's based on thread count, but more on information. Still, the PSP thread has so much information, it can be equal if not better to the iPOD or xbox360 thread. I have email methodman to his excite email account and have heard nothing yet from him. Im positives the mods have dab into this thread and seen the want's for a sticky, but I don't understand why.

just wanted to share another one that I use
for the fans :D
happy.gif

keheyr.jpg

[/center]

Cool wallpapers.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

is anyone else having trouble going on myspace on their psp? it was working until yesterday. when i try to go to myspace, it just stops loading and says "bad request". myspace is the only site that does this. how do i fix this?

^^^ works fine for me, trying clearing your cache and cookies and turn off your PSP and restart it again.

I just copp virtual tennis (brand new) from bestbuy for 14bucks! The game is 20.00, but I had 6bucks on one of my bestbuy cards. This game is ill! To much fun, my lil brother was calling it crack and I had to pry my PSP from his hands, :lol:
laugh.gif
. I can't believe I went to gamecrazy and they had the game there for 29.99 (used). I went to gamestop they had it there for 34.99 (used), but BB for 19.99! Im gonna buy another one from BB and sale it to gamecrazy or gamestop to make a profit and copp socom or twisted metal.

Copp this game yall, it's crack.

Back
Top Bottom